Thread: Thoughts on Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that the left wants to have a monopoly on social issues is the reason Peterson has a huge following. If you can’t speak against some of the dumb social policies they advocate then why the fuck would anyone vote for them? If I can’t have a moderating voice, and the left has proved to be unable to provide one recently, then they can go fuck themselves. I’m siding with the right.

None of the current political issues affect young people to an extent where they have to vote one way or another. They are fucked either way. When you take the right of males to speak on social issues just because they are males then you can’t expect this generation who grew up with the internet not to troll you and what you stand for.

I just saw in the news today. Some universities in the UK are trying to raise the number of white males applicants because they became a minority and they don’t want them to have such “favorable” status. It goes against their narrative. This is fucking retarded on so many levels.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I just saw in the news today. Some universities in the UK are trying to raise the number of white males applicants because they became a minority and they don’t want them to have such “favorable” status. It goes against their narrative. This is fucking retarded on so many levels.
    Holy shitballs, can you give a brother a link? I mean, at that level and in those circles, if even a single solitary bureaucrat is still cogent enough to grasp something like this and act on it rationally instead of just going full on "Die Cis Hetero White Devil Die and Be Happy as We go full Jan Valentine on your entire extended family" I'd legitimately be shocked. We're dealing with what amounts to literal Lovecraftian/Chaos cultists at this point (Put SJWism in the place of those fictional deities and boy does it fit). How'd that fucker slip past the cracks of that?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Holy shitballs, can you give a brother a link? I mean, at that level and in those circles, if even a single solitary bureaucrat is still cogent enough to grasp something like this and act on it rationally instead of just going full on "Die Cis Hetero White Devil Die and Be Happy as We go full Jan Valentine on your entire extended family" I'd legitimately be shocked. We're dealing with what amounts to literal Lovecraftian/Chaos cultists at this point (Put SJWism in the place of those fictional deities and boy does it fit). How'd that fucker slip past the cracks of that?
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-numbers-give/

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Thank you and holy shit it seems at least some of these crazed cultists are still cogent enough to realize that their own BS can and will be used against them if/when Whites are a minority. I am shocked. I was practically certain the mind virus had finished off those levels of thinking in that population.

G.K. Chesterton had a quote I believe that went something like this: "In the future the people will speak of virtue as we do the most salacious of vices today." Not exact but that's the spirit of it. He was a staunch Christian conservative at the turn of the last century so it seems his wisdom cuts both ways in a sense he probably never considered or even thought possible!

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Thank you and holy shit it seems at least some of these crazed cultists are still cogent enough to realize that their own BS can and will be used against them if/when Whites are a minority. I am shocked. I was practically certain the mind virus had finished off those levels of thinking in that population.

G.K. Chesterton had a quote I believe that went something like this: "In the future the people will speak of virtue as we do the most salacious of vices today." Not exact but that's the spirit of it. He was a staunch Christian conservative at the turn of the last century so it seems his wisdom cuts both ways in a sense he probably never considered or even thought possible!
    Referencing Chesterton alone is enough to get a like
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."