The fact that the left wants to have a monopoly on social issues is the reason Peterson has a huge following. If you can’t speak against some of the dumb social policies they advocate then why the fuck would anyone vote for them? If I can’t have a moderating voice, and the left has proved to be unable to provide one recently, then they can go fuck themselves. I’m siding with the right.

None of the current political issues affect young people to an extent where they have to vote one way or another. They are fucked either way. When you take the right of males to speak on social issues just because they are males then you can’t expect this generation who grew up with the internet not to troll you and what you stand for.

I just saw in the news today. Some universities in the UK are trying to raise the number of white males applicants because they became a minority and they don’t want them to have such “favorable” status. It goes against their narrative. This is fucking retarded on so many levels.