Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
Perhaps some people are obsessed with the rich because working and middle class incomes have been stagnant the past 40 years while the economic elite's income has increased exponentially? Perhaps some people hate the blatant anti-consumer practices going on (ex. comcast's monopoly or the shitty food at places Mcdonald's). Perhaps some people are tired of living pay check to paycheck, working jobs where what they do is detached form anything personal and meaningful? Perhaps people are tired of the lobbying going on, where the rich are using their wealth to influence and corrupt government?

Much more I could go about. And while yes, simply antagonizing all rich people like the communist did would lead to disaster, the sad, meaningless, dog-eat-dog way we live now isn't the way people have always lived throughout history, nor is it the only way we have to live now.
I agree with you on this point completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
Watch the video I just posted about why ****** hated jews. It immediately confronts the elementary school idea that ****** hated jews just because he was jealous or whatever and then it goes into depth about actual reasons he hated jews. Whether you think the holocaust and all that was justified is another debate of course, but believe or not there were actual reasons he hated the jews that go far beyond the primitive notion of needing a scapegoat.
I actually watched the entire video because I genuinely just wanted to learn why ****** hated the Jews beyond the simplistic idea that he was rejected in art school and that he was jealous of them. I will admit that the video does a good job of explaining why ****** hated the Jews, but it didn't do a good job at separating the difference between a harmful Jew and a harmless Jew. Only at the end he says that it's the elite Jews that are ruining society at the benefit of other elite Jews and elite non-Jews and that 9-5 non-Jews and 9-5 Jews are the ones that suffer the brunt of this sociopathic behavior.

He should of pointed out that ****** was wrong at creating the holocaust because his goal to exile or eliminate the elite Jews by exiling or eliminating the average harmless Jews with them is atrocious. Like I said before, it's basically an extreme form of collateral damage. The U.S. army basically does this today to a lesser extent by using drones to kill terrorists so the US army is willing to kill innocent families that the terrorists are hiding in with drones to kill the terrorists. That is essentially what ****** did in WWII with the holocaust, but to a far greater scale so it's extreme collateral damage.