Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
Yes. This is just common sense.
lol

Like the Inuit? They don't eat all meat anymore either, food is flown in for them as well. When they did eat all meat they also consumed the marrow and the gallbladders and the livers and the eyes for the vitmains, especially vit c.
Never heard any carnivore proponents suggest that we shouldn't be eating those things too.

How many people in this modern age with modern butchers eat every bit of the animal and further how do they afford on their middle class wages the costs of eating only meats like steaks. How long can you eat a steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner for weeks and weeks on end. Its not realistic, its a modern fairytale. Do you do it, dude? You eat only meat for every time you put something in your mouth?
I eat 1-2 20oz ribeyes a day. The rest is variable (milk, eggs, ground beef, pork, etc). And I still eat ice cream and fruit occasionally, so I'm not perfect about it.

Yeah, it can be expensive—no objection. Think I spend ~$500/mo on steak alone. That's just the price of real food in a modern world awash in cheap empty calories.

It works for the time it works, until another season roles around and the physiological demands ask for other things. Like, this isn't hard for me to understand the rhythms of my body, I don't need to intellectualize the process. Bravo you eat only meat. Keep it up now for the rest of your life. I would be curious to see it actually work for somebody who is actually walking the talk here. Have you ever hunted before? I have. I've eaten all kinds of game from Deer to Moose heart. Just the value of the meat for consumption is not the only factor to even consider here. Palatability, flavour, and logistics are just as important for an actual long range diet. Impress with eating it for greater than 2 years exclusively. Then I would take any opinion more seriously.
There's glowing anecdotes all over the place from people on long-term carnivore diets. No need to spoonfeed copypasta here.