Thread: Since the Introverted Dual is so Often Passed Over by the Extraverted Dual~

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    And so do other descriptions of other types, even those with weak Ne so follow the reasoning here. If it were related to Ne those other types would not ALSO be curious and inquisitive. Instead they would lack those attributes, but don't. Instead what is mentioned for Ne polr is that there's a reluctance to accept novel ideas. Curiosity is not lacking, interest is not lacking, exploration of ideas to find answers is not lacking, but there is an inclination to be skeptical of crazy new ideas. So, in that context - what part is the Ne? Obviously the idea-generation is the Ne part, not the rest.
    Lol ok but I guess you couldn’t find any other places that literally said curious otherwise you’d have quoted them.

Obviously it means Meged and Gulenko associated Ne with curiosity.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    You know what's funny? I had that link open still and was looking at the SLI-Si description, when I read So... you know, once again (and now it's been multiple times I've done so) I've shown that other types without strong Ne are also curious even using your own silly criteria for doing so (looking for a specific word in a type description is pretty silly you've got to admit.)

Edit: Lol, here's another one in the SLI-Te this time

Lolz sorry squark. Ok then you’re right. I’m still too lazy to check that right now but I’ll take your word for it.