Thread: Since the Introverted Dual is so Often Passed Over by the Extraverted Dual~

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xaiviay i actually think that quote you posted might relate more to Irrational types. As an example I know a female IEE-NE who is constantly bragging and talks a lot. I have a hard time seeing how anyone could get a word in with her. It seems she doesn't allow much room for other people to express themselves. In this context, I can see how someone like her might pass over her dual as she might be expecting that everyone will relate to people in the way that she does.

I suspect that Rational types are a bit different, less spontaneous so maybe they adjust their attitude to someone before an interaction has even started.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    @Xaiviay i actually think that quote you posted might relate more to Irrational types. As an example I know a female IEE-NE who is constantly bragging and talks a lot. I have a hard time seeing how anyone could get a word in with her. It seems she doesn't allow much room for other people to express themselves. In this context, I can see how someone like her might pass over her dual as she might be expecting that everyone will relate to people in the way that she does.

I suspect that Rational types are a bit different, less spontaneous so maybe they adjust their attitude to someone before an interaction has even started.
    Good feedback @Delilah, that may be true.

In that case, calling all the irrationals! Help this thread out