Thread: Type me? (thehotelambush questionnaire)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Nocturne

ESI-Se.

Strong Feeling is obvious. Your constant focus on responsibility, hard work and stuff like that is very stereotypical xSI. Strengthened Se you keep emphasising in your answers.

Ne PoLR:

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.
    I don’t really understand what this question is asking and it also seems broad?

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I like a job where I can be properly trained, as I get anxious if I don’t thoroughly know how to do things. I do prefer a job where I can be left to my own devices to get things done. I don’t mind a fast-paced environment, per se, but I don’t like when I’m constantly expected to be on my toes when it comes to change. I’m not the “quickest thinker”, Lol.

You're like another ESI-Se I've known about kids: you want to keep your own independence yet you are very good with kids and sensitive in a way that you do not show too directly, yet it's there. That's very Fi.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Absolutely not. They’re loud, messy, intrusive, and demanding. I didn’t like kids when I was a kid, lol. I feel as if children require a certain softness and selflessness that I do not have. They make me uncomfortable, most of the time, and I don’t know what to do with them. Kids love me, though, for some very strange reason. I have young nieces that are a bit intimidated by me but still want to be around me the whole time I’m with them. It’s endearing and slightly irritating all at the same time, Lol. It’s almost contradictory, because I say these things, but yet I have a soft spot for them. Stories of child abuse pretty much make me instantly start cry. If a child is upset at something, whether hurt physically or emotionally, it hits me If I discovered someone was abusing a child or I witnessed it, it wouldn’t be a pretty sight. If a child needed me, I wouldn’t hesitate. (this goes for animal and elder abuse as well)

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your response @Myst
    This is one of the better arguments I've seen for ESI next to what @thehotelambush has told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Strong Feeling is obvious. Your constant focus on responsibility, hard work and stuff like that is very stereotypical xSI. Strengthened Se you keep emphasising in your answers.
    Hmmm, and EIE's wouldn't find responsibility as important?

You're like another ESI-Se I've known about kids: you want to keep your own independence yet you are very good with kids and sensitive in a way that you do not show too directly, yet it's there. That's very Fi.
    Yeah, children like me quite a bit, which I don't understand honestly lol. Even if they're mildly intimidated they still want to be around me. They may not bemy favorite thing in the world, but it's endearing nonetheless.

Kinda does make me curious how EIE's are with children.
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Thank you for your response @Myst
    This is one of the better arguments I've seen for ESI next to what @thehotelambush has told me.
    Np!

Hmmm, and EIE's wouldn't find responsibility as important?
    Ohh I'm not trying to imply that any type is really irresponsible but for you it seemed a really strong emphasis. Like it's natural for you to approach things from consistency like that and don't try to just adjust to others to an extent with such an approach.

Kinda does make me curious how EIE's are with children.
    I think type is just one factor, so this question is a bit too general. I didn't want to generalise to all ESIs either, my point was just that I can see you doing what you described in a Fi and ESI way.