Thread: Stackemup Typology's 100+ Fictional Exemplars List For Each Type, Wing, Stack

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Steve Wynn...ILE-Ti 7w8 sp/so (The Enterprising-Rebellious Gestalt)

Dave Courtney...LSE-Te 7w8 so/sp (The Enterprising-Rebellious Gestalt)

Lexa Doigg..ILE-Ti 7w8 so/sp (The Enterprising-Rebellious Gestalt)

Heidi Fleiss....SLE-Se 7w8 so/sx (The Enterprising-Rebellious Gestalt)

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Vinny Pazienza...LSE-Te 7w8 sx/so

Tommy Perna...SLE-Ti 7w8 sx/so

Drita D'avanzo...SLE-Se 7w8 sx/so

Fredro Starr...EIE-Ni 7w8 sx/so

Stackemup Typology ripped open the door to a valid unification between socionics and enneagram based upon the conceptually/structurally/logically flawless foundations discovered and documented for both enneagram and socionics, paving the way for the upcoming and much anticipated Twin Towers Of Typology. Full transparency as to both conceptually/structurally/logically flawless breakdowns has been provided here:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/

The Twin Towers of Typology are anticipated for release in late 2019, early 2020. The Twin Towers of Typology will be the mother of all typology resources.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-19-2019 at 04:56 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Milo Yiannopoulis…EIE-Fe 3w2 sx/sp (The Expansive-Self-Confident Gestalt)

Damon Dash...SLE-Se 6w7 so/sx (The Pugnacious-Self-Protective Gestalt)

Buddy Rich...LIE-Ni 7w6 sx/so (The Mercurial-Rebellious Gestalt)

Frankie Fraser...SLE-Ti 8w7 sp/sx (The Savage-Aggressive Gestalt)

Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-26-2019 at 01:06 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Phoolan Devi...SLE-Se 1w9 so/sx

Area of Fixation: Retribution

"Born into a poor family in rural Uttar Pradesh, Phoolan endured poverty as a child and had an unsuccessful marriage before taking to a life of crime. Having developed major differences with her parents and her husband alike, the teenage Phoolan sought escape by running away and joining a gang of bandits."

"The victorious rival faction, who were Rajputs, took Phoolan to their village of Behmai, confined her in a room, and took turns to rape her repeatedly over several days. After escaping (or being let off), Phoolan rejoined the remnants of her dead lover's faction, took another lover from among those men, and continued with banditry. A few months later, her new gang descended upon the village of Behmai to exact revenge for what she had suffered.[2][3] As many as twenty-two Rajput men belonging to that village were lined up in a row and shot dead by Phoolan's gang. Her victims were men who were known to have previously repeatedly gang raped her.

Her act of revenge - the Behmai massacre was potrayed by the press as an act of righteous rebellion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoolan_Devi

so/sx 1w9 typically has a more progressive outlook in contrast to the so/sp 1w9.

so/sx also shifts between libertine and militaristic extremes.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extra Pearls of Wisdom: the soc-variant intensifies each type’s core gestalt and the sx-variant softens each type’s core gestalt. The social variant’s intensification is rooted in the soc’s drive to immortalize themselves (or an aspect of themselves) into the social ether by affecting the culture/world in a large way. This intensification also includes a vigilanteism in the context of not letting anything stand in the way of this.

Sp-second hardens and optimizes the soc- first’s agenda towards immortalization. so/sp-terroristic.

Sx-instinct softens the soc’s intensification. the intensification of gestalt is still there but frequently gets thwarted/re-channeled/rerouted through an energetic merger with others -- so/sx vigilanteism shows up more frequently inside of the social web, for better or worse. (behaviorally so/sx shifts between libertine-militant extremes thus making for a more disorganized, splayed out, edgier version relative to other stackings for that same type/wing).

Both Phoolan Devi and Courtney Love are SLE-Se and SO/SX (SO'X). Love is 7w8, though sometimes confused with 8w7.

It's worth refreshing as to core differences between 7w8 and 8w7.

Dominance is a means to an end for 7w8s, not an end in itself. Being at the top of the mountain gives 7w8s the means to enjoy the finer things in life. [For the 1, dominance is a means for having the power to dish out retribution.] for 8w7, dominance is an end, and not a means to some other goal. Napoleon was not fighting for that spot at the top for any ulterior motive. The more power the 7w8 accumulates the softer they get as they become more gluttonous in their desire to hedonistically indulge. the more power 8w7 accumulates their ruthlessness increases incrementally as as to consolidate and expand.

the 7w8's downfall comes about because their plans become too grandiose. They get carried away spoiling themselves. Their sensual nature gives others the ammunition to argue that they need to be taken out of the picture because they've grown too soft and impractical (or just off the wall). the 8w7's downfall comes about because they grow more brutal in their drive to consolidate and expand. They begin to establish dominance through more harsh and sadistic means, anything to hold onto their power, in turn, committing actions that cause revulsion from their own people, who may eventually band together against them in an act of betrayal.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jussie Smollett...3w4 sx/so
    Fictional Counterpart...Amy Dunne (Though Smollet is not EII)

What a great example of the Calculated-Self-Confident Gestalt.

If you look at my 3w4 sx/so examples, you will see that they all have the same gestalt as Jussie Smollet (with some variations from socionics) but it is clearly the best fit on my list. Now go look at my visual typings of each stacking, it's clear that Jussie Smollet best fits the sx/so.

Using the Stackemup Typology (enneagram-side), it's probable that, yes, Jussie Smollet faked the whole attack. Stackemup Typology (enneagram side) gives probabilities as to the type of crimes people have a propensity for committing in a more systematic and specific manner than any resource in the world. It's a multi-functional resource.

https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-21-2019 at 02:23 PM.