Thread: Video Questionnaire

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    @Nebula and @vesstheastralsilky thanks for the type as well. Do you think you could explain, analyze why you think I use more Ni than Ne or Fe than Fi? You see, when I type others I always come up with arguments for the typing, with exact words they used, or behaviors, I’ve observed about them, that lead me to type them a certain type. I’d appreciate if others would to the same. Right now I know you type me as Ni/Se or IEI, but I’m not aware of your personal reasons behind it and it seems to come out of a thin air. It would help me to accept this typing if someone could actually come up with some good arguments. People have been typing me IEI over and over without an actual explanation and I honestly can’t see it myself all that much.
    To quote Madeline Kahn in Young Frankenstein, "How can I say in a few words what has taken me a lifetime to understand?! You've got it, [Miss]."

To start with, in your last message you rationally and carefully parsed with razor precision intellectually why you are making your request. That is Ni ego dominant. Then you do this in the context of leveraging social expectations through the hope of creative Fe impulse and demonstrative Fi respectfulness. Your emotional demeanor in your video is Fe. Fe is cute and can be smiley. Trust me there are a million reasons simultaneously process quickly and taking into account before suggesting a type. I'm just too lazy to enunciate it all. Has a lot to do with cumulative experiences. One gets familiar with a myriad patterns and Quadra concerns...
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    To quote Madeline Kahn in Young Frankenstein, "How can I say in a few words what has taken me a lifetime to understand?! You've got it, [Miss]."

To start with, in your last message you rationally and carefully parsed with razor precision intellectually why you are making your request. That is Ni ego dominant. Then you do this in the context of leveraging social expectations through the hope of creative Fe impulse and demonstrative Fi respectfulness. Your emotional demeanor in your video is Fe. Fe is cute and can be smiley. Trust me there are a million reasons simultaneously process quickly and taking into account before suggesting a type. I'm just too lazy to enunciate it all. Has a lot to do with cumulative experiences. One gets familiar with a myriad patterns and Quadra concerns...
    Requesting evidence and clear arguments about one's assumptions can be a sign of Te as well, I don't see why it necessary needs to point towards Ni. The element of saying a general rule that people should adhere to, such as typing based on arguments, can be seen as Te as well and the respectfulness can be just valued Fi. Intellectual precision doesn't only point to Ni either, nor does it point towards intuitiveness in general.

I take into account that my expression appears to be more emotional, I smile a lot of example, but there can be many reasons for such behavior like stress, or neuroticism. I often smile in emotionally tense situations where I feel discomfort and I don't know what else to do and it doesn't mean anything else but that.

There are many objective reasons that can be taken into account while typing someone, but they all too often get confused with subjective ones that make the typing more difficult.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requesting evidence and clear arguments about one's assumptions can be a sign of Te as well, I don't see why it necessary needs to point towards Ni. The element of saying a general rule that people should adhere to, such as typing based on arguments, can be seen as Te as well and the respectfulness can be just valued Fi. Intellectual precision doesn't only point to Ni either, nor does it point towards intuitiveness in general.

I take into account that my expression appears to be more emotional, I smile a lot of example, but there can be many reasons for such behavior like stress, or neuroticism. I often smile in emotionally tense situations where I feel discomfort and I don't know what else to do and it doesn't mean anything else but that.

There are many objective reasons that can be taken into account while typing someone, but they all too often get confused with subjective ones that make the typing more difficult.
    And this is why I seldom explain why I type as I do. People tend to believe what they want, else recognize the truth or not.

My statement about Ni is still accurate and has nothing to do with Te but potentially supports it or Fe.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Nebula and @vesstheastralsilky thanks for the type as well. Do you think you could explain, analyze why you think I use more Ni than Ne or Fe than Fi? You see, when I type others I always come up with arguments for the typing, with exact words they used, or behaviors, I’ve observed about them, that lead me to type them a certain type. I’d appreciate if others would to the same. Right now I know you type me as Ni/Se or IEI, but I’m not aware of your personal reasons behind it and it seems to come out of a thin air. It would help me to accept this typing if someone could actually come up with some good arguments. People have been typing me IEI over and over without an actual explanation and I honestly can’t see it myself all that much.
    I'm not really looking at specific cognitive function usage, since we all use all the functions, it is very difficult to make conclusions this way. I am looking at more generalized obervations, such as Ip temperament and being intuitive. Those limit your options quite considerably. Not that I'm right, it is just what I observe. This is you, so you would know better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12