TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Videotype me

EDIT!!!

Let's try this again. I found this old video in my cellphone. It's short and not even in english, but fuck it.

First video:
    Anon: ESI
    BOT: SLI (probably Si subtype)
    sbbds: SLI, ESI or (least likely) EII
    Sol: EIE or other NFs
    Tallmo: SLI
    Tide: LSE
    vesstheastralsilky: LII-Ti

Second video:
    Northstar: ESI
    Marep: SLI
    COVID 007: SLI
    silke: ESI
    Adam Strange: ESI
    Alonzo: ESI-Fi
    Daisy: ESI
    Xima: ESI
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are definitely how I now type LII. You would have natural talents for inventing new methods in science and technology, because Ti internally tinkers toward and extraverted goal Ne. You value Si and need more positive loving Fe from others in your life. I will watch the remaining 67% of your video when my internet connection improves. I saw 10 minutes in.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll write it here so it will be easier to browse through the collected data in the future.
    @BOT: SLI

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished your video and still say LII & decided on the Ti subtype for many reasons in our messages. Again I do see some well developed Fi you switch to on rare occasions. I see Si-valuing clearly yet needed from the outside in terms of support.
    ~* astralsilky

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the video. My guess is SLI.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As with BOT, I write it here so it's easier to browse through the data.

Sol: EIE (most likely. Other NFs are possible too).

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched part of your video. My guess so far is Fi valuing. ESI, SLI or EII .. something around there.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“It gives people the opportunity to feel considerate” ..... Fiiiiiiii

Your demeanour is blatantly introverted. @Sol is full of it wrt EIE.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tide: SLI
    @sbbds are you confirming Fi valuing or Fi lead?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Tide: SLI
    @sbbds are you confirming Fi valuing or Fi lead?
    Fi valuing. SLI or ESI as top, followed by EII.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Changed Tide from SLI to EII and ESI and added anon ESI.
    Last edited by Reyne; 11-24-2018 at 12:03 PM.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys, except for anon, how about continuing the talk in here? So everybody can blend their perceptions and we could have fun seeing what the possible collective outcomes are.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually like the ESI typing also.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thank you all for giving a look at my video and giving me feedback. Now it's time to gather the results and see which pattern emerged.

Anon: ESI
    BOT: SLI (probably Si subtype)
    sbbds: SLI, ESI or (least likely) EII
    Sol: EIE or other NFs
    Tallmo: SLI
    Tide: LSE
    vesstheastralsilky: LII-Ti

Except for sbbds' EII typing, and Sol's "other NFs" (but we could easily rule them out since they didn't consider them to be likely and preferred other typings), I got only delta ST, beta NF alpha NT and gamma SF. I don't think it's a casuality that I got no alpha SF, beta ST, gamma NT or delta NF typings.
    There are probably two common ways of interpreting the functions and this leads to a clash and to a lot of misunderstandings. I already noticed it talking in private with some members. The concepts of extroverted and introverted functions change a lot from person and person, and some of us don't even realise it. We think we're talking the same language but we ain't and due to this our intentions and ideas get misinterpreted.

This said, now it's time for me to judge the material that I presented and myself. I will talk about the functions and why I consider them to be weak/strong, conscious/unconscious and valued/unvalued in me.

Si
    My main concern, and the thoughts that occupy my brain the most are Si related. "Will I feel the weather's too hot if I wear this?" "Do I have a small bottle of water in the car?" "Did I eat enough to the point that my brain will be awake during lesson?" "Will I sleep enough hours if I go to sleep now?". Plus, my source of pleasure is mostly Si related too. I am really easy to satisfy. Give me food and wine, and let me sleep, and I'll be the happiest person on earth. Plus, I tend to give up on projects if my comfort risks to decrease.
    The stuff related to this function alone would fill most of my life.

Se
    This is the weirdest function in me. Apparently totally unused most of the time, yet, it seems to be very strong. I'm so concentrated on myself most of the time, for example on how I'm feeling, that I don't even notice what surrounds me most of the time. I feel like I'm physically on autopilot most of the time. What I noticed from the video is that I look around A LOT. And I move my hands and fingers and body a lot, for example randomly drumming on the seat or pulling the skin on my face. It's weird to say, but when I look around like that, most of the time I don't see what I'm watching. It's like my conscious mind doesn't process it. It's in the background. It happens when I drive too. I'm good at driving the car, but I'm not much focused on the driving itself. Or when I played football. I'm very lazy and distract, so people tend to underrate me. But I often did some really incredible things with the ball, and I still don't know how. I just went on autopilot, and I would do those crazy jumps which require plenty of coordination. That said, I really don't give a **** about the appearance of the physical world. Comfort>appearance.

Ni
    I fantasize A LOT. Or at least, I thought so. The video let me think a lot about this. What I intended with fantasizing in the video is just "thinking about stuff, and imagining different scenarion to improve things (mostly efficiency, as I state in the video too)". Well, other than imagining alternative scenarios, there's not much abstraction going on. Plus, I associate Ni more with convergent thinking, and mine is SUPER divergent. I also don't seem to value a linear path, and the capability of sticking to a vision. In fact, when something gets too hard and discomfortable I just change path. Ni is also a function that some people associate with time. Well, time is really a pain in the ass for me. I procrastinate too much, and I don't even realize which day it is (as I mentioned in the video with the example of me going to university in a day in which there were no lessons).

Ne
    Ahaaa. NeNeNe... this is a function I love. Because of my laziness I tend to not try out so much different stuff. I prefer to stay in my comfort zone. But if we talk about alternative scenarios, or hipothesis and new theories, I wake up and get excited. Well, in day to day life I got a really bad relationship with the unknown. Indeed I deeply relate to Jung's description of the Ne present in Si leads, which I associate to paranoid tendencies. But if we're talking just about hipothetical situations, or games, I'm really glad if I can use some crazy ideas. For example I remember how fun it has been for me to write this story about the forum members, using the associations from my previous post: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...26#post1294626
    And this constitutes a polarity. Because in day to day life I am a very serious and no BS kind of person. But if a path or situation becomes too hard or annoying I can get creative, haha. I don't know if it's conscious or not. Probably not, considering my heavy paranoia, and the fact that when I use it creatively (for example in the story) the associations just come up without doing anything.

Fi
    I deeply value justice and politeness. I stated that despite my super cold appearance, my girlfriend is my main priority. But is this lead Fi, hidden agenda Fi, or a form of DS Fe? I don't know, but I know for sure that I'm convinced I deeply value this function. I consider it to be a soft spot of mine. Most people continue seeing me as a person without feelings in my life, often even my girlfriend thinks I'm a robot, and I don't think my friends would ever suspect that deep inside I have these romantic feelings. It's just a magic feeling that doesn't make sense. In the beginning I sometimes felt mad at myself for having become like this, because I considered it to be a weakness, but now I've come to accept it and just enjoy it. Oh, despite being very calm and trying to be polite, I unwillingly hurt people with words. And it happens too much for me to be Fi lead. And I say it with a reason: I'm sure Fi leads may often hurt people, but I think that they probably realise it. Well, I don't. I'm always surprised, every time. Plus, I truly think that F types tend to have higher EQ than their own IQ. And my EQ is seriously at a ridiculously low level, while the IQ is pretty high. But this is just a theory of mine. I'm not saying ALL feelers got higher EQ than IQ. I'm just saying in me the T qualities have ALWAYS been very strong. Plus I'm not saying F types got lower IQs. I'm saying their EQ is probably higher. So they could have a genius level IQ, but an even higher EQ! As a child in kindergarten I remembered mostly doing puzzles while the teacher complimented me for my capabilities, and she gave me more difficult ones while the other kids where playing and joking.

Fe
    Here's the thing: I like positive emotional displays when there's few and close people. Generally my reaction to laughter is to stay vigilant while closing myself. General laughter becomes evil in my head, and I often have to isolate because of it. In fact, this played a huge role in my depression. Luckily I improved. I try to smile if I know someone is trying to be funny, but I rarely succeed, and I know this for a fact since it's been pointed out to me a lot of time that I'm looking super serious or angry when people are trying to be nice and funny. It disappoints me and hurts when they point it out, because I know I tried to smile, but apparently my effort didn't work.

Ti
    Here's the thing. I'm fairly certain I value Te over Ti. I tend to not be too nutpicking. I want to know the application, not the precise reason why everything is like it is. Plus I already mentioned the Fi valuing over the Fe, so I don't think I should lose much more time talking about this function. I can be nutpicking in arguments, but it's just to have fun and piss off people that think they're right when they obviously have no clue. I like to prove them wrong.

Te
    In the video I mentioned me fantasizing about efficiency. I think this could fit with creative Te. Plus I'm very direct in communication, easily telling all my thoughts when I want to. I think T stuff is the only one that permits me to be "sharp" in the outside world. Physical activity sounds draining, abstract reasoning about hipothesis and alternatives may sound funny, but I often just would prefer to rest, and emotional sharing sounds painful. But talking about logic and system is something that comes natural to me, and I readily talk about how something is wrong and how to improve it (but as I mentioned in the video, I'm trying to reduce this element in my life, because I don't want to piss people off so often).

So my selftyping is SLI.
    Last edited by Reyne; 11-24-2018 at 08:15 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I revived my Functional Definitions thread under Socionics Discussion to show where I'm coming from. Sorry but I am reluctant to go over all the details again publicly. I think you guys have overestimated what Si-valuing actually entails.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just reading through your perceived relations to the information elements I would say you are not an Si base or creative type. The way you seem preoccupied with it sounds like it is weak and much more like Si seeking.

Also, it is nitpicking not nutpicking just fyi.

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree this writing is not the most fitting lecture for those elements, especially for the focus on fantasy, but I think this is part of Ni Role:

Ni as Role Function

The individual is able to turn his attention to longer-term implications and personal imagination but only for brief periods; his natural preference is to concentrate on the immediate surroundings and sensations, or on the job at hand.
    I've read Reyne posts before and for much more time than most (or all) in this thread, I also have seen this video, another past video, pictures and questionnaires and I think he's SLI Si.

ILI or IEI have been other possible typings for him. He's definitely not strong Fe (pretty much the opposite) neither Se. He's not rational, neither extrovert. There are no elements to say that he's Ti lead. Besides that, Jean Gabin, and other ppl typed as SLI including myself are similar to him in various aspects also VI.
    Last edited by Tommy; 11-25-2018 at 06:31 AM.

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Reyne The other side of Fe: How do you react to more dark and dramatic emotions? It is just interesting to me.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Just reading through your perceived relations to the information elements I would say you are not an Si base or creative type. The way you seem preoccupied with it sounds like it is weak and much more like Si seeking.

Also, it is nitpicking not nutpicking just fyi.
    What If I were talking about picking nuts from trees? And what if I coniated a new dispregiative term to refer to homosexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    @Reyne The other side of Fe: How do you react to more dark and dramatic emotions? It is just interesting to me.
    Towards me, towards others, in general, rage, sadness, etc?

Well, let's start from rage. If I don't care, nothing changes. If it's channeled against me, I'll tell the other person to stop acting butthurt and that if they're mad for something they shouldn't act like assholes towards random people (or at least, this is what I did the last time). If it's towards other people I tend to like it, cause it's not personal, but it still causes a funny show. I remember lately assisting to a group of people chasing a dude that disrespected one of them and throwing glass bottles towards him etc. Sadly they all entered a building, so I couldn't see anymore. And I tend to like it when people take sides, but keep in mind this is a natural mechanism for me, not something I like to like. The reason probably is that most of the time I was isolated from other people, and "all I heard and saw was laughter", and as I mentioned before, laughter hurts me most of the time. But if other people hated each other and formed smaller groups, I could feel like I had more control on the situation.

Sadness. It depends. Girls crying in school because they got a C instead of an A? They sound very fake and superficial to me. I generally try to understand if there's a real reason for the sadness, and depending on that, I could feel bad for the other person or not. I also tend to feel sympathy for the homeless and for stray dogs, but on them it's easier to notice the reality of their state. When people close to me are sad I try to ask them what's going on and I will try to fix the situation or be positive (trying to be smiley even though I may be sad too on the inside). For some people, it really hurts me when they're sad. Especially my girlfriend, but my family too. Friends' sadness is something that doesn't usually affect me deep down.

Overall, if we're talking about myself, I'd say I'm a very melancholic person. But I try not to show it and to appear positive.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you went about typing yourself here is very logical, hands-on and methodical. Points towards ST IMO. I think this thread and your approach should be a model way for finding one’s type. Makes me want to call a type like this the Master.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's get straight to the point. There would be three problems with the SLI typing (even though I partly already talked about the reasons why I still typed me like this):

Speculative tendencies
    What are my speculations about, and why do I think so much time about them? I'll do the most immediate thing to pass the concept and will write some examples:

"Will the exam of this professor difficult? Should I take notes or will he give us his powerpoint presentations? I already got 10 exams to do this semester. **** that's much stuff. Ok maybe I'll take notes. I'd really like to rest now" etc etc. And while the inner dialogue continues, the professor keeps talking, and when I "wake up" the lesson ends.

"Uhm, so I have to find this place. I'll just walk in that direction and I'll probably get there. I hope the book I got to buy won't have too many pages. 11 subjects are A LOT. Well, if I go home after buying the book I may study a couple of hours, and then tomorrow I could study in the morning" etc etc etc. (And in the end I "wake up" and realized I went in the opposite direction since the beginning).

*Walking in an ancient wood with weird statues* "I wonder what people at the times thought when walking around in here. Did they really believe in the myths represented in here, or were they atheists like me? In those times this country was surely more green and there were more trees. I hate asphalt and ugly buildings. Everything looks gray and sad nowadays. I would love to live in a different era."

*While watching soccer match* "They payed this old player 8 milions. I don't understand why they're so stupid. When will they understand that buying every year old players for a high price you'll NEVER win the championship? Just take one transitional year and buy only young players for few money. In a couple of years at least some of them will be high level players, you will be able to sell them and buy more young players to sell in a couple of years, and in 10 years you'll have a top class team".

"I'd like the world to be flat. Maybe it's because where I was born it was like that, or maybe because here it is ridiculously mountainous. It's a torture living here. You can't have a talk without having to go up and down the whole time. They should make this place flat with bombs. Yeah, people would die and homes would get destroyed. But at least we could build again from zero in a flat place. Of course it's foolish to think this makes sense. It's a waste of resources. But I hate this place".

Unawareness to the physical world
    This is COMPLETELY caused by point 1. Since I'm concentrated so much on those similar thoughts, I really don't focus on what's surrounding me.

Terrible sense of direction
    Caused by point 2.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Alrhough I am not one of the guests, my impression from the two long posts you did was originally LSE then LSI. Then I wondered why I type so many as LSI even though they are not my duals, probably a psychological tendency to search for self or my own subjectivity.

That linear deductive thinking you are using is the realm of Ti analysis. You look way more convergent than divergent to me.

Overall my estimation is LSI.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    Hmmm. Alrhough I am not one of the guests
    Well, the video is deleted, but there's still plenty of material in here and your feedback is more than welcome.

That linear deductive thinking you are using is the realm of Ti analysis. You look way more convergent than divergent to me.
    Uhm, good point. I can reason about the logical system, but I still struggle with truly understanding myself. Overall in similar reasonings I try to reach a point, but in my head there's an image of me as a chaotic person that considers too many options. One thing leads me to another thing and I keep following new tangents. But that's probably more mental. When I present my reasoning to the outside world I try to present it sharp and tidy.

It's difficult. You pointed out something really interesting. I was taking for granted that my thought was more divergent, but you may be right about it being convergent. Uhm, I have to think more about it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Eye movement pretty similar to mine (yours is less hyperactive). You also look more expressive and more structured and got a more dreamy look. And you talk faster for sure, lol. Simply based on the eye movement I would say we're on the same perceptive axis."

Pretty much lsi.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    "Eye movement pretty similar to mine (yours is less hyperactive). You also look more expressive and more structured and got a more dreamy look. And you talk faster for sure, lol. Simply based on the eye movement I would say we're on the same perceptive axis."

Pretty much lsi.
    I don't know. Random hyperactive eye movement is something I associate more to Ne than Se. But it's just an impression I've always had. In my experience, Se users tend to have slower but piercing eye movements (more impactful). While Ne users are more all over the place.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. Random hyperactive eye movement is something I associate more to Ne than Se. But it's just an impression I've always had. In my experience, Se users tend to have slower but piercing eye movements (more impactful). While Ne users are more all over the place.
    No I mean attention to such physical details and body language.

One LSI once commented on how exhausted I am judging by a vein near my eye have protruded compared to the begining of our meeting. I view such displays with awe and envy. Wish I could that

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Second round. Let's get some more feedbacks yay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you describe more of that that you aren't aware of surroundings but aware at the same time? i have also had this. Like usally if im fine,etc nothing happening in a lunch table,sport i wouldn't know whats going on but at the same time aware, like a baby supposedly like i wouldnt know what i'm thinking,doing but i just do it i don't know if that's Se,Si or what but that's why i never really got the full meaning of present like being present is being mindful of what you're doing? because i can be present but i utterly don't know what i'm doing,talking,saying i just do things without thinking at all.

TIM
    LSI-Se 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI actually seems plausible.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    Can you describe more of that that you aren't aware of surroundings but aware at the same time? i have also had this. Like usally if im fine,etc nothing happening in a lunch table,sport i wouldn't know whats going on but at the same time aware, like a baby supposedly like i wouldnt know what i'm thinking,doing but i just do it i don't know if that's Se,Si or what but that's why i never really got the full meaning of present like being present is being mindful of what you're doing? because i can be present but i utterly don't know what i'm doing,talking,saying i just do things without thinking at all.
    It means being hypervigilant and oblivious to the phisical word AT THE SAME TIME. Also having good kinesthetic intelligence in sports and similar fields, but more as an instinct. I just don't seem to get the details of colors, beauty and such stuff that other people pay attention to. I'm quite unorthodox. But I'm physically reactive and my reactions are forceful and fast when needed. So yeah, I'm quite ambivalent in the realm of sensations.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    ESI actually seems plausible.
    Added to the first post

TIM
    LSI-Se 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means being hypervigilant and oblivious to the phisical word AT THE SAME TIME. Also having good kinesthetic intelligence in sports and similar fields, but more as an instinct. I just don't seem to get the details of colors, beauty and such stuff that other people pay attention to. I'm quite unorthodox. But I'm physically reactive and my reactions are forceful and fast when needed. So yeah, I'm quite ambivalent in the realm of sensations.

Added to the first post
    I understood well your explanation of Se. It might be the tendency to get stuck in our mental base function while competently exercising the creative function without effort or thought. Some personal examples for me are also driving the car (it's like on an automatic routine that manages effectively all unexpected situations while consciously I'm reflecting on Ti thoughts while driving). Another example being downhill skiing, a year ago I took to trying out that for the first time and got a lot of incredulous comments how easily I did it despite no previous experience. Myself I was not really happy with my performance but doing it was also like running on autopilot, I didn't think about it consciously at all, simply reacted instinctively.
    The details of colors are good example of Si that I don't pay any attention to at all either, but the condition and healthiness of own body is something that I am constantly aware at all times but I can easily ignore any discomfort and pain when driven by willpower. I can see why this could lead to self-typing as SLI initially, but they are actually quite different from xSI.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Fi valuing. SLI or ESI as top, followed by EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    The way you went about typing yourself here is very logical, hands-on and methodical. Points towards ST IMO. I think this thread and your approach should be a model way for finding one’s type. Makes me want to call a type like this the Master.
    Quite interesting to read this now, after some years. You type me IEI now if I recall correctly. Right?

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With respect to few of your threads outside of this [and relations especially in interactive reactions] I think SLI could be a good call. It is like especially dramatic emotions from others seem to be bit blindsided and you try to play with positive reactions which would make ESE more likely your supervisor and EIE your conflictor especially because you do not really care about their stuff.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI 4w5

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really must give some Fi valuing introverted sensor vibe.
    Head to head, 2 SLI vs 2 ESI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    854 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've said ESI from the first.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In the score I'm putting only the replies to the new video. For those who voted the first one, of course you can vote again.

ESI 3 - 2 SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've said ESI from the first.
    I can confirm. From 2016 actually, if I recall correctly.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another vote for ESI. You actually look a lot like my ESI sibiling.

TIM
    EII 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Another vote for ESI. You actually look a lot like my ESI sibiling.
    Treat him well. I'm sure he's a fantastic human being.
    Jk, thanks for the answer.

The score is:
    ESI 5 - 2 SLI

SLI team is getting ruthlessly buried. Will the underdogs have a comeback? Only time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast