Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
I don't care about grammar mistakes or any mistakes that has insignificant importance. I don't point out other people's logical inconsistency all the time, I also think that is annoying. Ti base is more about building logically consistent model for yourself or analyzing things in order to understand, rather than focusing or criticizing other people's logic. ILI is called the critic and LII is called the analyst for a reason, that's why I am surprised by your post.

Perceiving does not directly correlate with openness, if that was the case, then all irrationals would be more open than all rationals, do you think that is the case? if so, could you explain it further, if not, then we have to look at the information elements, in order to choose a singular route, one has to ignore other routes, so a person have to be close to considering other routes.

Openness to Experience strongly correlates with MBTI Intuition. It makes sense that intuitive dominants would be the most open, which are your perceivers. It is more complicated than this because Openness to experience isn't just about being open to the arts and ideas.

I don't think of cognitive functions the same way. They are more descriptive than prescriptive. Someone is Ni because they are INxp. Perceiving types should be more easy going and less reactive. Ijs are reactive types and less open. INxjs are more open than ISxjs.

The archetypes are a bit mixed. For example, ILI has been called anything from the critic to artist to scientist to mystic.Furthermore, one can be critical of ideas that seem flawed and yet still polite and open to experience. It just means the person may be low on Agreeability, an independent dimension.