Thread: ILIs/INTps and being ambitious

Threaded View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    I'm a typology heretic. I don't buy into rigid functional use. I look at the dominant function as being representative of a person's overall tendencies. The Ti of LIIs make them more rigid, even if they still prefer intuition. They are a dominant judging type. Their intuition isn't on all the time like their Ti, which isn't that much different that ILI using Ne when they find use for it. LIIs also use Ni occasionally, making the types very similar. Instead of looking at TiNe and NiTe, look at INTj vs INTp (judging vs perceiving INTs) and the type of person the theoretical functions are suppose to describe. The cognitive functions are themselves merely decriptions, not causes.
    I don't care about grammar mistakes or any mistakes that has insignificant importance. I don't point out other people's logical inconsistency all the time, I also think that is annoying. Ti base is more about building logically consistent model for yourself or analyzing things in order to understand, rather than focusing or criticizing other people's logic. ILI is called the critic and LII is called the analyst for a reason, that's why I am surprised by your post.

Perceiving does not directly correlate with openness, if that was the case, then all irrationals would be more open than all rationals, do you think that is the case? if so, could you explain it further, if not, then we have to look at the information elements, in order to choose a singular route, one has to ignore other routes, so that person has to be close to considering other routes.
    Last edited by myresearch; 12-15-2018 at 01:03 AM.