Thread: Alpha NTs & Sexual Impulse (ENTp,INTj sexuality)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now for the dumb question: if the NT loves you but doesn't say it, and sexually satisfied by you in an ongoing relationship, does it mean he wants you to get more serious and take it further if the SF wants to? I realize there can be a lot of other "practical" factors that might influence this ... Or is love and sex enough to truly be in an exclusive relationship? Yes this may sound and defy common sense but as people get older and gain life experiences, some unusual situations may tend to arise more which are not always convenient, hardfast and easily manageable. Also, sometimes life can be an ironic frustrating bitch pardon my intensity with that statement.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Now for the dumb question: if the NT loves you but doesn't say it, and sexually satisfied by you in an ongoing relationship, does it mean he wants you to get more serious and take it further if the SF wants to? I realize there can be a lot of other "practical" factors that might influence this ... Or is love and sex enough to truly be in an exclusive relationship? Yes this may sound and defy common sense but as people get older and gain life experiences, some unusual situations may tend to arise more which are not always convenient, hardfast and easily manageable. Also, sometimes life can be an ironic frustrating bitch pardon my intensity with that statement.
    I think you should directly ask what he wants. It's hard to be sure if someone loves you but isn't saying it. And if that's true, talking is the easier way to get on the same page.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I think you should directly ask what he wants. It's hard to be sure if someone loves you but isn't saying it. And if that's true, talking is the easier way to get on the same page.
    I like that idea. It gives him power and freedom to take the edge off.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...