Thread: Alpha NTs & Sexual Impulse (ENTp,INTj sexuality)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    My ILE is obsessed with it. He gets upset if I don’t wear it.

Silkier sheets probably help him on an unconscious level but I highly doubt he would consciously notice such things unless the difference was pointed out to him. He does notice music and comments on the romanticness levels of different types. Feelsy electronic/hipster or not bad jazz or light focus/study music is ideal I think.

He’s told me he wasn’t really interested in going further with women who were non-curvy. He started relationships with women based on compatibility first and foremost, but physical features were a dealbreaker in pushing things along physically.
    OMG no wonder I couldn't get laid all those years I was a size 0-2. No one hardly ever pursued me for sex until I thought I weighed too much. The fashion ads they are a'lyin' to us. This makes me rethink a lot because I started dieting again. My fiance says he wanted me to GAIN even more and I was so shocked at first I cried and thought he was being sarcastic and trying to insult me but no, he was serious. Everything you've written here is most helpful. I can't thank you enough!!!
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    OMG no wonder I couldn't get laid all those years I was a size 0-2. No one hardly ever pursued me for sex until I thought I weighed too much. This makes me rethink a lot because I started dieting again. My fiance says he wanted me to GAIN even more and I was so shocked at first I cried and thought he was being sarcastic and trying to insult me but no, he was serious. Everything you've written here is most helpful. I can't thank you enough!!!
    Lmao alright.

Don’t do anything unhealthy though. Congrats on the fiancé. Eat more saturated fats and get some exercise in. Should be good. I’m taller than and weigh more than my BF btw. IDGAF.