Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
I would recommend that sexual expression be given as a gift to the Alpha NT. Give it, and make sure it is like a present. An early Christmas gift. Give it often. This is for a reason. As an LII, I am afraid of Fi and respond with politeness to the idea of truly knowing that somebody likes me. I am actually afraid of my opinions of others. To discuss the opinion that you hold of someone will only make LIIs polite and shy. I cannot say that I am your friend or not your friend, because I cannot know that. I will always be polite but a little distant.

In my shyness, I am enormously sensual. I snuggle my pillow when I wake up. I like to eat. I will never become confident that my opinion of you is important enough for me to tell you! But I cannot escape my sensuality. The gift of sexual love, being offered freely to a LII, is the gift of that which they process as an addiction. The addiction to Si is inescapable. It is completely subjective, completely introverted. There is no way I can make contact to another person socially with my addiction to the sensual. I cannot process Fi without fear. I process Si without any filters. Talk to me about a relationship and I will be quiet, polite, and afraid of my own opinion. Give me sensuality and I will take it. Give LIIs sensuality.

How to give this gift?

Remove Fi from the gift. Don't talk about your feelings. Talk about going to get a burrito. Bring up the color of your nipples by accident, using Fe not Fi. Ask me if you like nipples that color. Ask me what are the funniest looking nipples you have seen. Keep using Fe and not Fi. To not address your feelings. I am afraid of Fi. Laugh and smile a lot. Give the sex as a present. Start with food. Switch to Fe, talk about how much you love puppy dogs. Do you eat burritos? Change the subject often between types of Fe and types of Si. Talk about how much you love this breed of dogs. Ask do you have a dog? Then eventually say "I have hard nipples." On occasion, complement my Ti. Say "You are smart like a professor." Give the gift - say "Professors are so sexy."

After the sex, I will lock my Fi onto you. I will be politely devoted forever. I am afraid of my opinions. After sex and food, my fear of Fi is gone.
Best post I've ever read in this forum yet. Thank you so much and be blessed for all eternity. Omg you don't know how grateful Alpha SFs are to you for your disclosure. Thank you for your candid participation.