Thread: What are you?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I agree with Aramas, I actually told the same things to an IEI a week ago. This is strange, maybe it is about HP cognition.

If there was only one color and there wasn't any shade, then there would be no color. Imagine a red room with red objects (without any shade). Everything would appear red. So if everything was red, we wouldn't be aware of the color red, we wouldn't define it and we wouldn't even came up with a concept called color. In order to define and be aware of one, the other must exist. If I was the only thing that exists, I couldn't define what I am. We define ourselves compared to others. I can't be short or long, if everything is at the same height. In order to perceive and define others and ourselves, we use our filters. So we can't see what it is, what we are, what they are. We only see a filtered image of it, us, them. When we talk about it, the other person filters our filtered code in order to perceive and define things. I don't think true communication exists. First, I don't see it as what it is, second, I don't define it as I perceive it. The other people don't perceive my definitions as they are and they don't define their perception as it is.

I sometimes think that the core of my being exists when there is no other and filter. Therefore, I can't perceive and define it accurately at the moment. That is not something to be defined and perceived, the core of my being can only be. I sometimes think that I am nothing but my filters.
    So you think I'm HP? Imo, I've just read some New Falcon books. I could be HP, though, maybe.

I think each individual human has an essential identity apart from external conditioning. Accessing this identity, though, is often difficult for many if not most. That's why it's often associated with transcendental experiences. This might or might not be the case. It's just fun to think about. It's also fun to think about having no essential nature, because then you can just make yourself whatever. I believe what I like.
    Last edited by Aramas; 11-11-2018 at 08:39 PM.