I only did Yoga seriously like one time, and I remember while I did it I hated it- I felt a lot stronger after I did it, like just way more better to handle any shit that came my way. I felt way less vulnerable which was nice. It definitely raised my HP.

It's one of those things to me now where sadly but true, the end result justifies the shitty means. Obviously I'd like it to be more where I can enjoy it better in the moment not just the 'result state' but I think that's probably too idealistic. And if you don't push yourself and try to do it like they do in the videos (Even in the beginner stages) then it seems like you're not getting the full benefit and just kinda dunno... why not just stretch or something if you're doing that. But I have one dimensional Se as it is, I don't like moving my body much at all regardless it's just a huge drain on me personally. Even when I had a much better body, I only got that way from not paying attention to it I didn't really actively try to get involved in anything physical.

Reminds me of anything physical. 'Why the hell are you doing that?' Answer: Because it's going to feel really, really good when I stop.