TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help me to finally determine if i am IEI or ILI

Know what i am, thank you.
    Last edited by Itsme; 11-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good question. My vote is for an NT for you. Most of my typing now are also based on others I have known of a similar disposition. I read a lot of longing for Fe which is not the same as having Fe. I perhaps similarly long for more justice. ILI is the Critic. Is this a fair caricature of yourself? Do you like the Natural sciences or are you more the businesstype of NT? Hmmm.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your assessment, yes i just read it it seems to match very good, but i guess i am more emotionally expressive than written there.
    Also I have a strong feeling for the moods of other people (could be instinct related)
    I'm not sure how naturally this came to me, because a lot of the stuff could be learned.

Also i am mostly interested in typically NF like fields of knowledge: Philosophy, politics, psychology.

When i read the Portrait of the Lyrik, the first one seems more spot on though.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Case closed, am ILI, thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Itsme; 11-03-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

make a video

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's doubtful T type would keep the funny nick as "Itsme". also the nick has personal tint what is closer to F

"Case closed, am ILI, thank you for your help!"

this style reminds P types. you've joined in a single sentence very different parts

Also you've asked the help and very quickly, just after 1 day have said that assured already. That was another type than at now. After geting doubts you did not returned to discussions. This all reminds P types too.
    And as you've missed the need to gather good basis for assured opinion (you never gave good material for your typing, asked about the help and then even did not did a significant discussion, you've decided too quickly) - the possibility to have base Te is close to 0. While it's what you assign to yourself now (LIE).

Base T types are rather doubtful for you.
    You supposed a possibility for P-F type before. This has more sense.

Having that is also hard to suppose you as T type. And arises a chance for your introvertion.

In sum, I*FP is where you should start to think. By IR you may check this possibility.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's doubtful T type would keep the funny nick as "Itsme". also the nick has personal tint what is closer to F

"Case closed, am ILI, thank you for your help!"

this style reminds P types. you've joined in a single sentence very different parts

Also you've asked the help and very quickly, just after 1 day have said that assured already. That was another type than at now. After geting doubts you did not returned to discussions. This all reminds P types too.
    And as you've missed the need to gather good basis for assured opinion (you never gave good material for your typing, asked about the help and then even did not did a significant discussion, you've decided too quickly) - the possibility to have base Te is close to 0. While it's what you assign to yourself now (LIE).

Base T types are rather doubtful for you.
    You supposed a possibility for P-F type before. This has more sense.

Having that is also hard to suppose you as T type. And arises a chance for your introvertion.

In sum, I*FP is where you should start to think. By IR you may check this possibility.
    So, since my stance was and propably still is, that i am a Harmonizing Lie hence, a Lie with a strong Ni subtype, it would still be completely in aligment with the parts of the theory you reject that i am what i do think i am. Strong percieving function makes the temperament more perceiving accodring to the theories you do not like, which are still pretty much logically sound and give no real reason to be rejected as what they are.
    Also a lot of the things you tend to see as irrationality seem to be more at the process/result divide imo

I did give a pretty good basis to type me, i just have chosen to delete it afterwards because it was very personal and i am aware that online presence is not easy to isolate from the rest of your life especially when you like to dive into controversial topics and work in strongly competitive fields.
    I wish i was an IEI because i would have matched a lot better with the SLE i had feelings for, but it is clearly benefit, and we clash in quadra values, i am too individualistic for her taste and i am really bothered by her disregard of Fi matters.
    While i am open for suggestions that i may have mistyped because i really would like to be an ethical type for some reason, which i am propably not, this may could show how your minimalistic socionics approach indeed has its flaws.

I'm using algorithmic logic, have a Vortical Synergetic Cognition and i do clearly supervise IEIs while SEEs are my activators. My Si polr is pretty clear too and i am strong in logic while not being that good about Fi matters.
    I do not think that what you say here holds true and the 'i am above you and you have to be a noob because you have a different point of view' attitude probably does not help your own intellectual growth ether.

EIE-Ni is something i would take also since Gulencos description about them in his book is very spot on, but i just can't make any sense out of the ITRs i face this way, neither out of the quadra values, so no i am most likely gamma NT and since i don't have Fe polr and but propably Si this boils down to Lie.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You may show your face on a video to have good chance to get the correct type. If after 2 years you mistype yourself with 3/4 doubtful dichotomies, - you really need a help.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may show your face on a video to have good chance to get the correct type. If after 2 years you mistype yourself with 3/4 doubtful dichotomies, - you really need a help.
    Not so keen on doxing myself, i know that Vi would be a great help but it wouldn't be something i'd feel comfortable about.
    Don't think that it is mistyping, the ITRs and Quadra interactions are nothing that i can argue away even if i'm trying so.