Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
This seems like a bit of an overreaction, no? Every man and woman is allowed to have certain physical preferences in a mate whether that is a man preferring a curvy woman or a skinny woman or a woman preferring a muscular man or a skinny man and so on.

I agree that chemistry and how much you get along with your partner is the most important thing for a long term relationship, but there's nothing wrong with a personal preference for curvy women. I happen to have a preference for curvy women for instance, but I know men that prefer skinny women, so to each their own.
I really don't give a damn if you think I'm overreacting, I'll say what I want. He's absolutely deserving of that judgement and more, so don't bother defending him.

And another thing, don't deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying to divert attention to what you think I don't understand. There's a major difference between having a preference in women and outright objectifying them by subtly influencing them to gain more weight.