Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    So that's what you gotta do, get a skinny one and then wait for father time to fill her out. It's still kinda hard for me to picture what they would look like, I guess my idea of what an IEI looks like is that they're skinny. Maybe I've mistyped filled out IEIs as other types because of that assumption
    Here's some pics of my IEI cousin.

Here, she's sitting with her SLE dad. Look at that face! She's got her SLE! *poof*

Here's one of her IEI mom and her SLE dad. He was a big guy, and my cousin is headed straight for her mother's body, although she was slimmer in her teens. *poof*

Here is some of my IEI cousin's hand drawn art, just so you can see what's inside her head. *poof*

And here is her avatar picture: *poof*

These are all going away in an hour.

*EDIT* @Viktor, you've got to look at the face. That Fe, that Ni.....
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-01-2018 at 08:45 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Adam Strange

Cool, thanks for sharing man!
    You are welcome. You know, they look so happy with each other. Everyone should have that. It's a bond that, once made, doesn't break.

IEI's seem so delicate sometimes, but they are not, really.
    I asked my IEI cousin if she ever met a strong guy with a lot of personal force. She told me this story. When she was living in a house full of theater people, this guy she knew a bit had to go pick something up for work that was several states away. She said he was riding a motorcycle, and she asked to go along. The trip lasted four days, they camped out in the woods in a tent, and she loved it.
    I asked her what happened to the guy, and she said he went off and married someone else, but they still keep in touch.