Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
A lot of what you said is definitely LII-like except for the above excerpts, which seem rather Ip-like......

a.k.a I/O
It’s possible I might be a little over-exaggerating some concepts in my exposition, as I sometimes tend to do. Also, I’m not entirely sure how much of a character trait such as “shyness” can be explained by Socionics. Even as a LII, think I’m more shy than most.

Also I would like to add that, in stereotypical Fe dual-seeking behaviour, I can definitely “light up” in the right circumstances so it’s possible to observe me being more loud/expressive in a sort of weird, childlike way. I am actually usually pretty jovial around people I know well.

I think Ti ultimately offers a secure refuge if you’re someone that’s shy/suffers from anxiety. If the world is scary, you can still sit back and analyse it, over and over again, to no end, leading to a situation of analysis paralysis that’s quite difficult to get out of. I think this is because while Ti is a great tool to analyse logical systems, people are often too complex to easily boil down to one, and also it is quite difficult to analyse one’s emotions without in a way losing their “essence”, their “spontaneity” in the process - which is similar to what others have said in this thread, about LIIs not being fully in contact with their emotions. When I become to fixated in Ti-mode the world sort of becomes a grey, robotic, mechanical, ultimately meaningless landscape. Fe types do a lot to get me out of this situation, allowing me to live life more spontaneously and take things as they come, instead of eternally dwelling over them in my head. Maybe it’s like ILIs with Se, except completely different.

Well, my username was not chosen randomly.