Quote Originally Posted by ajsindri View Post
They are only interested in helping me analyze data, not the theory. They said most graduate PhDs focus on only one or two factors. If you did a proper test of Model A, not with dichotomy abstractions, you would have 8 functions x 8 information element = 64 combinations, which is way too much for any person to do on their own. That's one reason it would be so good to have a way to synthesize many people's individual projects into the most compelling application of socionics.

Ok so they just told you what I’ve been telling you this entire time from my first post, #6 in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
If you want to give Socionics a start in making it scientific, you need to take one of its small, specific concrete claims, such as “people who act in x way (implying they’re of a certain type(s)) will also later act in y way more than the control”, and find a way to reliably measure it. That’s how Big 5 / OCEAN built a name for itself. It took many years though.

@ajsindri
”That's one reason it would be so good to have a way to synthesize many people's individual projects into the most compelling application of socionics.”

^^^^ What the hell do you mean by this?