Thread: Anyone want to help make socionics scientific?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Measure the 16 types using something along the lines of Dario Nardi's neuro-scientific methods.
    2. Use biometric software to map out patterns in their movements, facial expressions, and micro-cues.
    3. Mission accomplished.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    1. Measure the 16 types using something along the lines of Dario Nardi's neuro-scientific methods.
    2. Use biometric software to map out patterns in their movements, facial expressions, and micro-cues.
    3. Mission accomplished.
    Supposedly Dario Nardi is yet another scammer. His methods are intransparent, and he charges a shit ton for his services too, which are pseudo-scientific at best. Christmas tree brain pattern my ass.

#2 would be a great start though.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ajsindri Re your super long post (#95) in this thread where you mentioned me (I wasn’t notified for some reason):

I like that you are coming up with ways to test for types that keep to the Socionics structure.

However, what you’re talking about is more like test design for finding out your Sociotype. It doesn’t do anything to prove Socionics itself empirically. The suggestions I made only spoke towards that idea. I had thought that this was what the whole thread was about and I think others did too, based on the way you presented the topic.