TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

being outside during inclement weather

istp
    Last edited by them; 12-24-2018 at 03:44 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by them View Post
    being outside during inclement weather, reading about nature and caveman and space and war, climbing on things, period piece films, gardening, taking things apart so i could see how they worked including dead animals i found. had a pet turtle that ran away and after that my parents wouldn't buy other pets so later i showed some of the smarter dogs in my neighborhood how to get out of their fenced-in backyards so i could play with them after school maybe. one of the dogs that perhaps received prior instructions a half retarded boxer i named thomas pluto jefferson was eventually put down for chasing some fat gender neutral looking kid so far he had a heart attack or something. had a few friends of other names and would play with them when nothing better was available.

istp
    fwiw you sounded Beta ST to me.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    I used to love dinosaurs, astronomy, life science. I had an encyclopedic memory for the names of dinosaurs and other things. I also made a dream book where I drew my dreams. I still have it - I have little idea what the drawings mean. I also loved watching movies and playing the NES.

Overall, very imaginative, didn't like sports and had good memory for facts. That sounds base right?
    I forgot to mention legos and playmobil, some other toys too. There were playmobil sets where you could rebuild battles from the US civil war. I also liked going to places like zoos and museums with family.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a pet snail because I couldn't have a real pet. It was better that way. I kept it in a shoe box and changed the grass inside daily.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I had a pet snail because I couldn't have a real pet. It was better that way. I kept it in a shoe box and changed the grass inside daily.
    love this post
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I already said this before but:

I was more science-y and LII ish. More logical seeming kinda then I come across here. I loved reading books about science, and I got a perfect score on tests. I remember once the mayor of the city personally congratulated me for being so smart. That made me feel good about myself kind of.

However, even tho I was intelligent- I was easily bullied and had a horrible time socially and fitting in. I was too sweet and nice for a guy. Felt intense social pain and like a male Carrie White 'loser' since I was 5 years old. My face looked too sweet and innocent (even in reality this isn't always the case obv. lol) and too 'please kick me here' ish- so it's no wonder why I got picked on so much, but I didn't really objectively "see this" until I was older, so at the time it's like 'ugh why are people being so mean to me.../run away and cry.' If anybody was truly nice to me, I idealized them a bit too much - because I wasn't used to it, and was so used to str8-m bullies. I related a lot to the character Mallow from Super Mario RPG legend of the seven stars, who I think is IEI. Tho I felt like a vulnerable cute little mage on the inside, the outside of me looked like a big strong man (at about 9 or 10 now). I went through puberty super early.

I liked sex and romance even from a young age, although in more appropriate levels for my age- obviously there was a tempo to it. Most boys seemed to like shows about fighting and violence and guns, I still liked that (Tho not so much the guns) but liked romance much, much, more. I was obsessed with love and 'in love with love' many times. I wanted Pepe le pew to get the skunk he always wanted, he was like my role model/admirer and I would get super excited when I watched a pepe le pew cartoon- like it was a spiritual experience it was weird. I took everything to heart/very sensitively, even though I was so intelligent and could have been a brain surgeon by now if only I had some Te. Oh well.

so yeah I definitely was a pure IEI pretty much. The 'romantic' type. Also this SLE girl always defended me from bullies, would pounce on them, give them black eyes- and had hair like Fefe Dobson. <3 It wasn't all bad, but yeah I pretty much hated school and Te rules and just kind of wanted to play/make video games all day and 'fall in love.' Now I see myself more objectively though and I don't feel so trapped in myself like I did before. It is more balanced feeling, which is good.

when I was a very young kid like before school and socialization- my mom said I just sit there really well-behaved and it kind of freaked her out lol. Like I just liked to sit there and think in my Ni world at 0-3 months.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I already said this before but:

I was more science-y and LII ish. More logical seeming kinda then I come across here. I loved reading books about science, and I got a perfect score on tests. I remember once the mayor of the city personally congratulated me for being so smart. That made me feel good about myself kind of.

However, even tho I was intelligent- I was easily bullied and had a horrible time socially and fitting in. I was too sweet and nice for a guy. Felt intense social pain and like a male Carrie White 'loser' since I was 5 years old. My face looked too sweet and innocent (even in reality this isn't always the case obv. lol) and too 'please kick me here' ish- so it's no wonder why I got picked on so much, but I didn't really objectively "see this" until I was older, so at the time it's like 'ugh why are people being so mean to me.../run away and cry.' If anybody was truly nice to me, I idealized them a bit too much - because I wasn't used to it, and was so used to str8-m bullies. I related a lot to the character Mallow from Super Mario RPG legend of the seven stars, who I think is IEI. Tho I felt like a vulnerable cute little mage on the inside, the outside of me looked like a big strong man (at about 9 or 10 now). I went through puberty super early.

I liked sex and romance even from a young age, although in more appropriate levels for my age- obviously there was a tempo to it. Most boys seemed to like shows about fighting and violence and guns, I still liked that (Tho not so much the guns) but liked romance much, much, more. I was obsessed with love and 'in love with love' many times. I wanted Pepe le pew to get the skunk he always wanted, he was like my role model/admirer and I would get super excited when I watched a pepe le pew cartoon- like it was a spiritual experience it was weird. I took everything to heart/very sensitively, even though I was so intelligent and could have been a brain surgeon by now if only I had some Te. Oh well.

so yeah I definitely was a pure IEI pretty much. The 'romantic' type. Also this SLE girl always defended me from bullies, would pounce on them, give them black eyes- and had hair like Fefe Dobson. <3 It wasn't all bad, but yeah I pretty much hated school and Te rules and just kind of wanted to play/make video games all day and 'fall in love.' Now I see myself more objectively though and I don't feel so trapped in myself like I did before. It is more balanced feeling, which is good.

when I was a very young kid like before school and socialization- my mom said I just sit there really well-behaved and it kind of freaked her out lol. Like I just liked to sit there and think in my Ni world at 0-3 months.
    I was actually never considered to be a bright kid in elementary school. I was pretty soft and fragile--and a scrawny waif. Also quite credulous. I was that kid that everyone looked at expectantly to pass the multiplication quiz so we could all have a pizza party--as if I were the only one who would stop it from happening. Math has never really been my thing, especially geometry. I didn't really start reading until the end of middle school and into high school. Then, it was mostly fantasy novels set in a medieval-ish world. I've branched out a lot since then, and I'll read a lot of different stuff, both nonfiction and fiction. I eventually got a reputation for being smart but never spoke to anyone because no one really seemed like they were interested. I got picked on for being gay. Especially back then, I had some pretty obvious traits. Now, not so much, but still somewhat. Some people can tell, and others can't. Pretty sure at this point that my parents wanted a rough and tumble Southern country boy as a kid, but it's not what they got.

I used to think that I was really into tech as a kid. I eventually concluded that it was just an outlet. There was nothing else in this desert of a place. Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123