Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
I'm not trying to be mean, but the outrageous personal ideals of some IEIs who get suckered into their wildest dreams coming true if only xyz ... They are incurable romantics who gullibly can get their emotions played based on what they want to believe even if there is no supporting reality behind the romance. It's easy to say whatever one wants if they are wooing an IEI but living that love out in truth and practical care IEIs actually need is another matter. My poor divorced & widowed mother has already fallen victim to many internet love scammers and losing huge money in the hopes of bigger money to come with true love the easy way for just believing. She won't listen to anyone even when all her closest confidants say it is another scam and it turns out to be. It is extremely frustrating because like small children they only do this pain to themselves. My conflicting LSE divorced father can't take any more of her drama and will not even take her calls. He can be rosy eyed idyllic too and have romantic ideals but an LSE will ultimately be practical and never believe a story just because it is what they want to hear. Or if circumstances seem too unrealistic to be together easy enough they simply abandon the prospect of the relationship rather than "trying to make something work for the sake of true love". I thought I was already too vulnerable in love being heartbroken and lonely compared to how much I want being SEI but at least the Si gives me some common sense. Sometimes EASE and PRACTICAL COMFORT exists for good reason to keep us from excessive pain strife and futility. Many IEIs also expect impossibly too much in their social relationships before they feel fulfilled enough to be happy.
That sounds about right.