Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateDJ391 View Post
    "Many black Americans are SEE type."
    I know you didn't say it @consentingadult but this is hilarious lol Grade A typing
    You ain't seen nothing yet. I'm sure in time you'll run into more of Maritsa's (aka Beautiful Sky) posts and have a hilarious laugh.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure how to answer your question yet, but the way I see it Fi valuers are more into morally chastising what they find to be inappropriate/immoral whereas Fe morality is based more on objectivity, not your internal field values. Fi valuers are too short-sighted and subjective to me, and it's scary/weird when they try to turn their personal feelings and views into objective serious laws everybody should follow, although I understand it in the sense their Fi is so strong that they kind of can't help but doing this. And to be fair, only very unhealthy Fi valuers do this and it's not all that common probably. And the way to get them to stop unfairly judging you based on their gut Fi feelings is to sort of build a connection with them if possible, instead of merely expressing my own pov. It's not like I would make excuses for a SLE that actually murdered somebody, but I'm just more the type that needs concrete proof rather than 'my internal emotional field vision is telling me this or that.' I understand many people are different, but this is how I am and why I value Fe and not Fi.

As for that fake superficial corny "Smile more!" or somebody sociopathically being too positive and "gay" when you need people to realize how important something is to you- see, I value Fe and I hate that shit too. ((and somebody genuinely wanting the atmosphere to be more compassionate and uplifting is different than that. Not all kindness is "fake.")) I think it's universally 'human' to hate that shit. Maybe unless you're Adam Strange, but that's why he's so weird. And I don't think that's Fe/Fi related but a misunderstanding that it is. I think you can be very Fi valuing and also behave that way... it's just NTR.

I probably didn't answer your question, but needed to express the above anyway.