Hybrid View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fi is ethics of relations and whatever it involves. Ime yes, Fi types care for keeping certain image and acting certain way ie acting "ethically" in front of others. They care about how they will be perceived and don't want to cause a bad impression or project a negative image.

Edit. Fe is different imo, even when they do by default ethics of relations too (IEI has 4DFi), Fe seems more concerned by the emotional tone of relations and appropriate behavior in groups or keeping up with the group standard and thats the reason why Fe NFs care also for self image, but not particularly for acting ethically in relations but creating certain self image that will keep up within the standard.
    Last edited by Faith; 09-26-2018 at 04:50 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think people have all kinds of reasons for wanting to preserve a sort of self image. For me personally I do so because I don't want people looking down on me, or seeing me as undesirable or whatever. But people have lots of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    They care about how they will be perceived and don't want to cause a bad impression or project a negative image.
    I must be Fi as hell then. I was told once (many times), that I'm like this to an overdramatic extent.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    I think people have all kinds of reasons for wanting to preserve a sort of self image. For me personally I do so because I don't want people looking down on me, or seeing me as undesirable or whatever. But people have lots of reasons.

I must be Fi as hell then. I was told once (many times), that I'm like this to an overdramatic extent.
    This is Delta NF in my personal research.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...