it looks like a case of extroversion vs introversion at this point, so maybe focus your attention around this?

I haven't changed my mind about your type, from the moment I've seen you interact and then saw your video I came to think of a Ne lead, an extrovert, I think it's very obvious in how you present yourself in the video, you seem extremely comfortable and engaging, funny, talkative! which is something an introvert wouldn't be so at ease with..

your last comments abt the interactions with strangers on a train are further confirming this, sure it can happen that introverts can have moments of overture in the social world with total strangers, I met strangers on trains too and in some cases it was delightful (this old woman started talking to me, complimenting my hair, and we spent 3 hours talking and in the end she gifted a book to me), yet it was even stressful and in more points of the travel I had to take breaks to the coffee wagon, the toilet, the cig pause.. etc.

I remember how easily you asked me to hang aroun in case you'll be in Milan one day (<3) and that too is something I think most introverts would struggle with, or at least, I do, in case I'm not 150% involved with someone...

btw, in case IEE is off, maybe another type would suit you? lol, don't want to bring more uncertainty on the stake but sometimes it takes a while to fully pinpoint typology things and you're in a self-discovery, experience-seeking stage of your life that could reveal much about yourself, so stay open to life Baboooshky and suck all the juice out of it. have an amazing year!