Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
Pretty sure she’s older than you too and able to have a real job in society lol. If you know an EIE on here who talks about as much concrete Se-focused life stuff as you, you’re welcome to say who.

Sorry to ruin the fun lol. I don’t really care about typology this much. Carry on.
She is actually a year younger than me lol.

and it’s ok I like this stuff, I wouldn’t say I care about typology much either, I just like to get a better idea of who I am and who other people are and how it all fits in the context of everything and typology is an easy way to get into that. I understand other people far more than myself so I focus on others and the outside world almost exclusively and paradoxically focus more on the “finding out who I am” part of the former because I really don’t know sometimes and I have a tendency to dissociate. So for all you wondering why I’m an attention whore it’s because I need to see others reaction to me to know who I am.

Anyways I forgot where this discussion was going, I think my real point is that whatever types my two buds up there are, they’re without a doubt identicals