Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
You might be right. But I don’t see any Ni in either of them tbh. All I see is extroverted playfulness and sort of connecting-the-dot thinking which I associate with Ne. That and neither of them are remotely like Arma or Aylen. Especially Aylen who dives into constant Ni penetration (lol) in her posts, just read her longer ones. They also both clearly embody Ip temperament; I’m aware that there are IEIs who are more socially extroverted but they’re still Ips at the end of the day and the former just don’t have that type of energy.

As for the second part, I agree that ooo is without a doubt IEE but I really fail to see any difference between how me and her talk on here lol. Obviously I talk about what’s going on in my life on here but I take what’s going on in my life and I wax philosophical on it and overthink it. (There is a tonnnn of that in my typing thread, I’m just constantly making connections and asking questions that no one answers ). But idk I think all Se/Ni types have a tendency to look at the concrete and then dig for the deeper meaning underneath. Ne/Si is more like, let me look for all the obvious (to me) associations and then find the hidden concrete underneath. So maybe I am SEE or maybe I’m not -shrug- Just my two cents!
I don’t see Babooshka as as energetic as clouds. Also both are still more INxx emo-like to me than extroverted candy-like overall.

I think your talking is 1000x more concrete than ooo’s lol. A lot of people have commented they have no idea what she’s saying.