Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
I don't think I ever have : (
The problem with ITRs is that you can fall out with favourable relationships too, as they are not a guaranteed bliss ticket. But the most problems I have encountered have been with Se base and Se creative (a little bit less) men. The women are okay even lovely sometimes but the men make me nauseous and uncomfortable; Feels as if i'm talking to a walking can of steroids who also became a frat bro ugh.

Wish i was a type meme like you, troll <\3
ITRs only affect close relationships. I also don't think that doms systematically come off as "walking can of steroids" they can be pretty diverse people, like any type group. I've also had problems with doms, not all of them but often enough that I don't think I could be their dual. SLEs have questionable ethics in business and SEEs seem fickle and unstable in relationships, I need someone I can count on to watch my back. I don't think either type is up to the charge. I personally prefer rational types as they have a better moral compass built-in, too. Irrationals are naturally stronger when it comes to adapting to reality but I personally see the moral compass thing as more important.

Not sure why I'm saying this as this is about your type; maybe I'm trying to say that my experience with doms might seem similar to yours, but idk if it is. Not sure if the people you mention here are even egos at all; sounds like they are just frat bros you type as ego lol. I know you were joking but I'm wondering what experience you have, if any, with SLEs at a close distance? I've had mixed experiences with SEE at a close distance for example, and in my experience with an SLE friend in hs things went wrong at some point. It's not just my liking or not liking them based on stereotypes, I don't feel my relations with them are ideal. What's your experience?