Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
I have considered ESI and SEI before, oui. But quickly gave those two up. As for counter-arguments there aren't a lot, except for... me not being a sensor.

Seriously though, I don't even know where to start. I get Se-punched (by more Se people) and Si-reassured (like i said, I don't know crap about taking care of myself beyond a basic level, plus the hypochondria-which-isn't-that-bad-but-still-a-big-deal)

Just yesterday i got Se-smacked by my own mother AND someone from the internet too. Mother said, after tge incident i told shoutbox about, that i need to be "more belligerent if i want to succeed in life". The internet person agreed and said i find excuses for myself way too easily.

There's nothing wrong with being a sensor, I love you guys/gals. But being a sensor that doubts his very essence, his base and/or creative? That's a bit odd.

EDIT: when i walk, my body movements feel as if controlled. There is no ease in my motion and WHAT AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY HANDS? My dad used to make fun of me for walking like a druggie/robot all the time. I've had an IEE and LIE asure me that's shitty Si: feeling out of place in your own body, sometimes.
Oh I see. Well ummm...I haven't been good at taking care of myself until I had to learn how (major health problems caught up with me). Because my Si just wants to find pleasure and doesn't necessarily care if it's healthy or not I know lots of sensors that are awkward in their bodies, too, me included (mostly when I was a teen, though). It doesn't come easily to all of us to be graceful/coordinated.

Your sense of aesthetics seems to be really good, since we all like your avatars.

But still, these characteristics you brought up may be pretty solid telling points. You do give a pretty strong impression of being an intuitive type. I just wanted to propose the idea since it's not always that obvious (it took me a whole year to realize I was a sensor, and other MBTI fans didn't see it, either. Since I wasn't exactly exercising my natural strengths during that period of my life) and see what thoughts you had about it...

Well your type is an enigma. Someone on this forum brought up that you can be one quadra with aspirations that are stereotypically associated with a different quadra, but you still try to achieve those values in a way that's natural to your prefered IMs. So you could be Beta with Alpha ideals, or Gamma with Beta ideals, etc. Dunno if this helps~
There's nothing wrong with being a sensor, I love you guys/gals.
Edit: And thanks ^_^ I feel the love!