Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
@Xaiviay, yes I'm not entirely in the loop when it comes to the base Fi "cleric" look. I've heard horror stories of Fi doms being able to topple kingdoms and shatter the minds of weak men and women alike with their didact-ish attitude. I'm more "chillax" when it comes to it, up to a point.
I think Ne is fucking awesome. Why? Because Terry Pratchett, that's why. More so, most of the media that I seem to enjoy has a Ne-heavy vibe. Bryan Fuller's shows, who are among my favourite series, are a Ne fest, especially the Fullerverse shows (Wonderfalls, Pushing daisies, dead like me). Wes Anderson, one of my favourite directors also has a way of making even Si look cool, with all the symmetrical shots, but I appreciate the sincerity in the character-building visible in his movies: It's so unlike the dramatic hollywoodianism that we are used to nowadays, it's a welcome breath of fresh air.

Te is something that I'm surely skeptical of. Being an IEE would mean I have Te HA, something which I'm not that sure of.

Also, WOAH, an actually-cool lookalike? For me? You're too kind, silkie.
Hmmm, hello Feathers, have you considered being a sensor much, before? Do you have any thoughts on why you would/wouldn't be a sensor? I'm only asking because your IM values seem to point to Alpha Quadra, and you seem like a feeler.

I understand why most people don't like thinking about being a sensor, but try to keep in mind that not all the stereotypes associated with sensors are accuratelol