Thread: Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    wow, thanks!
    The cussing bit is more or less true, actually. Not sure why you scratched it because it is 70% valid, in my experience.
    And no worries- If I was so uncomfortable about having my behaviour under a microscope then do you think I would make a whole video and thread about it? Like I said, it's okay to dissect me like a lab rat, but please do so in the least gruesome manner (which you did <3 ).

The bit out there about delta NFs is also very much true. I think if an LSE came to me for counsel they would rip their hair out when they see how I treat Fi. I think it's still strong, but it's not something I keep track of thaaat much.
    Someone once came to me for relationship counsel. They told me they never had a fulfilling relationship and I replied with a meme ("This is so sad, Alexa, play despacito"). Luckily, the said person really appreciated the joke. And i KNEW (more or less) that they would, otherwise I wouldn't gamble with someone's feelings like that.
    I'm glad you like my analysis - the thing is, I am not certain I am on the right path when I type people because it's not something I have been trained to do (obviously) so I'm happy to have feedback the person being typed feels is accurate.

Yeah, I don't see any in your posts or video or shoutbox messages.

What do you think about my analysis of you using , mainly with respect to how you see the future? And do you relate to being "romantic"? Not necessarily in a cheesy romcom way (though I get you enjoy that ) but more like envisioning a hamonious future that unfolds according to your dreams and plans? Do you think your approach towards having a career as a writer could indicate , mainly in that it is a goal to attain that requires willpower to bring into being? You don't have to address all these questions in a systemaic manner btw, just let your thoughts on this subject flow.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I'm glad you like my analysis - the thing is, I am not certain I am on the right path when I type people because it's not something I have been trained to do (obviously) so I'm happy to have feedback the person being typed feels is accurate.

Yeah, I don't see any in your posts or video or shoutbox messages.

What do you think about my analysis of you using , mainly with respect to how you see the future? And do you relate to being "romantic"? Not necessarily in a cheesy romcom way (though I get you enjoy that ) but more like envisioning a hamonious future that unfolds according to your dreams and plans? Do you think your approach towards having a career as a writer could indicate , mainly in that it is a goal to attain that requires willpower to bring into being? You don't have to address all these questions in a systemaic manner btw, just let your thoughts on this subject flow.
    The thing with my "vision of life" is that it's not entirely mapped out. It's like my path is clear, but the destination isn't, like Tolkien's quote "Not all who wander are lost", you know? As for the Se thing, oh boy. Need me some of that because I am deprived of it. I am easily discouraged by the opposition due to my abysmal self-esteem and would need some help in tackling challenges along the way. Anything, from speeches or articles like THIS one (who I found mirrors a bit of my attitude, so I suggest reading it: https://mandywallace.com/are-you-really-a-writer/ ) to someone giving me metaphorical kicks in the bottom as a means to help me mobilise.
    This doesn't apply to just writing, despite that article bein about it- It applies to every area of my life.
    I am a miracle. I have no opened a textbook in one whole year because I hate it so much and have 0 motivation to push through with all that needless regurgitation of uninteresting info, and yet I manage to have maximum grades. My saving grace is also the fact that I'm heavily involved in the artistic side of this dead high school/town so it makes a few teachers close an eye whenever I slip up.
    But yeah, willpower is tricky for me. But stuff like that article gives me a foolish silver of ambition sometimes.
    Imagine an amateurish Romanian writer working his way to winning a Carnegie medal or a Locus award. Yep, not too realistic but it never hurts thinking about it.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector