Thread: Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First of all, thanks for the new wave of feedback. @Xaiviay, that's interesting. There is another person on the forum (and outside of it) that I've been talking a lot with lately, and she's very adamant about me being Beta NF so the EIE option is certainly not excluded by her. She'd probably die before seeing me as a delta hah. Sadly, she doesn't have the time to be too active on the forum that much nowadays (it's Myst, by the way). But I'm sure she'll chime into this thread one of these days and present me with an essay about her typing for me, just wait.
    There were some goo
    d points for EIE made there. Also, isn't Ezra Miller the guy every girl is/was crushing on nowadays? If yes, I feel blessed.

As for the vacation to Lon
    don, I honestly didn't plan shit :')
    I was there with someone else, an
    d they took care of pretty much everything, I just played along. They were the mastermind of the trip. They started looking up things to do MONTHS before the vacation itself which was a bit ??? to me. We made each other's vacation a bit of a nightmare (I was a wuss and the heat + soo much walking between places easily tired me out) but I guess we were even in the end.
    It is true that I'm more "out there" than most EIIs. But at the same time, keep in min
    d that I'm not as "out there" as most EIEs, actually. At least in my experience.
    I
    do have a bad habit of oversharing, but it's either oversharing or being closed off. And I guess that in an attempt to "test the waters" as to what friendships and atmosphere I could create with people.
    It's a bit ba
    d because it's like, instead of dipping your toes in and then going with your whole leg in the water, I do the opposite: I jump RIGHT in, and if I don't like how things are going I say "k bye", and awkwardly waddle out of the water like a wet dog.
    Of course, keep in min
    d that if I am EIE after all, that excludes the possibility of me being your semi-dual or even dual.

Which lea
    ds me to the Ne-ego schtuff. I actually used to type as IEE before I joined this forum, and I came back to that typing when I took a break from the forum and migrated over to discord. It's also what niffer typed me as, and while I don't take what she says as godspoken truth, every opinion needs to be weighed I suppose, especially if they are connected to all of the opinions in this thread, so far.
    I woul
    d wager for IEE over ILE, as I honestly think my Ti is abysmal. And while I would love to be lovely Xai's dual, I don't think I can provide any Ti and just leave her starving in the end.
    Like you sai
    d @Little Timmy, the likeliness of NeFi over NeTi is visible in multiple places. I have read EII and IEE subtype descriptions but I'd need to do it again, to refresh my memory.

Woo, I ma
    de @crAck change from ESI, let's call it an achievement for today.

Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 09-16-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    First of all, thanks for the new wave of feedback. @Xaiviay, that's interesting. There is another person on the forum (and outside of it) that I've been talking a lot with lately, and she's very adamant about me being Beta NF so the EIE option is certainly not excluded by her. She'd probably die before seeing me as a delta hah. Sadly, she doesn't have the time to be too active on the forum that much nowadays (it's Myst, by the way). But I'm sure she'll chime into this thread one of these days and present me with an essay about her typing for me, just wait.
    There were some goo
    d points for EIE made there. Also, isn't Ezra Miller the guy every girl is/was crushing on nowadays? If yes, I feel blessed.
    Hi, Feathers I didn't even consider IEE for you because I thought I saw so much Fe, but then again IEEs have strong demonstrative Fe so I could see that as a likely possibility. Well, I'm often screwing up my initial typing of EIEs, ILEs, and IEEs...seems like I just see strong Ne and some sort of Fe and it's all I recognize...In closer interaction I see the differences, but it's hard to tell otherwise.

I dunno much about Ezra Miller but he is pretty attractive, I think. Feel blessed, then!
    As for the vacation to London, I honestly didn't plan shit :')
    I was there with someone else, an
    d they took care of pretty much everything, I just played along. They were the mastermind of the trip. They started looking up things to do MONTHS before the vacation itself which was a bit ??? to me. We made each other's vacation a bit of a nightmare (I was a wuss and the heat + soo much walking between places easily tired me out) but I guess we were even in the end.
    This does seem to rule out you being Ej temperament, at least. Lol I don't plan anything, either xD Just let other people pull me along, as long as I'm not really unhappy with what they're doing.
    It is true that I'm more "out there" than most EIIs. But at the same time, keep in mind that I'm not as "out there" as most EIEs, actually. At least in my experience.
    I could see that, yes. I can still see IEI-Fe, or IEI-contact if you want to go with subtypes from model A, as possibilities.
    Ido have a bad habit of oversharing, but it's either oversharing or being closed off. And I guess that in an attempt to "test the waters" as to what friendships and atmosphere I could create with people.
    It's a bit ba
    d because it's like, instead of dipping your toes in and then going with your whole leg in the water, I do the opposite: I jump RIGHT in, and if I don't like how things are going I say "k bye", and awkwardly waddle out of the water like a wet dog.
    Awww haha, well there's nothing wrong with that, imo. It can just lead to some awkward situations x'D Not sure if this would be type related at all.
    I would wager for IEE over ILE, as I honestly think my Ti is abysmal. And while I would love to be lovely Xai's dual, I don't think I can provide any Ti and just leave her starving in the end.
    Aww, this is a shame haha Well, I don't see much Ti in your writing or video, so I agree on IEE > ILE.
    Of course, keep in mind that if I am EIE after all, that excludes the possibility of me being your semi-dual or even dual.
    Yes, you must be IEE then

Lol, just kidding. Judging by all this, I'm leaning towards IEI-Fe or IEE for you. I just don't see the strong Fi valuing that occurs in EIIs. Ijs usually have a pretty serious demeanor that you don't give off, either. IEEs don't take Fi as seriously anyways, so this could still be true for that type:
    The bit out there about delta NFs is also very much true. I think if an LSE came to me for counsel they would rip their hair out when they see how I treat Fi. I think it's still strong, but it's not something I keep track of thaaat much.
    Maybe it would be pretty clear to you whether you're Se/Ni valuing or Ne/Si valuing, or Fe/Ti vs Te/Fi? For instance I feel pretty neutral towards Fi and Ni, but Te and Se are really unappealing to me. In contrast, I love Ne/Si/Fe/Ti, all of them.
    Last edited by Xaiviay; 09-16-2018 at 09:12 PM.