Woah, without the glasses you look EXACTLY like an IEE guy I used to know. Even some of the expressions you make seem like his. Your gaze is very Ne-ish, soft/relaxed and darting around as if looking for novel information. And my guess is that you're IEE. Some of the things that may indicate Ne: Wanting to do a lot of stuff at the beginning of a day and not being able to do all you wanted, being a hypochondriac, feeling stressed out about your duties, the imaginary friends thing. (By the way, I'm very much like you about imaginary friends, I create people in my head and talk to them all the time.) The things about you that may indicate Fi (or Ne+Fi): Wanting to be a writer, liking decent people, having ideals about world peace. Your expressions seem genuine (Ne/Fi), Ne/Ti expressions seem exaggerated or awkward sometimes, so that's why I'm against ILE. As for why IEE over EII, you don't give the impression that you're introverted, and your expressions seem too relaxed and fluid to be a rational type. Have you tried reading the descriptions for IEE and EII subtypes? You could see which one fits you the best to figure out your type.