Thread: Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

(Link back up after deleting it, oops): https://youtu.be/dMdzqMqU_K8

It's here!
    You should bear in mind that i fare WAAAAY better in writing > speech. If the video is too awkward, you know why.
    That's why i'll also elaborate on the answered questions and answer some more later today.
    Anxiety is not to be trusted when caught on tape.

"Why now? Why not actually record it in November (when the anniversary actually is)?"
    Because the following months I'll be neck-
    deep in editing projects, school and learning for the Bacalaureate and sorting out my university application. This lil' Saturday was the only window of time that I managed to find.

"You were rambling too much in the vi
    deo, it's not good typing material REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    Use it as more of a reference, then. I will elaborate on a few of the answere
    d questions aaaaand answer the rest in this thread.
    But not yet.

"Why are you simulating an interview instea
    d of just stating these things?"
    No i
    dea, the idea just popped to me like that.

Okay, guys, so this is it. I
    don't think i'll add a poll this time- discussion will flow unrestrained and free, as long as you are respectful to my or other's opinions.
    Just like i sai
    d, I WILL add more questions and answers to this later on, but right now i could just take the time to record and upload the video.
    I will, of course, answer aaaany a
    dditional questions asked by you guys. From my favourite ice cream flavour to whatever else it is that you would like to know about me and could aid in the typing process.
    I'll most likely come back and add the answers later this evening. Until then, here's the video:
    [COLOR=#4E4E4E]POOF
    Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 11-21-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector