View Poll Results: what is the type of Steve Jobs?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

6 22.22%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 3.70%
  • EIE (ENFj)

13 48.15%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 7.41%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 3.70%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 7.41%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 3.70%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 3.70%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Steve Jobs is probably beta and I think EIE is a good typing. However, there are probably reasons why people can confuse him for ILE or SLE and it's not a horrible typing either.

Steve Jobs is well documented as being very critical and abusive as a direct boss, known to make people cry and fire them arbitrarily.

One of the thing about jobs is that he is a stickler for aesthetic issues and emotional issues, which relate to Si and Fe, corresponding with the strongest and weakest functions within a EIE's mental ring. These are the function he is most adept at as well as the function he is most vulnerable too. However he isn't particularly interested in his own personal aesthetics. One of the best chefs I know is EIE and he is absolutely a neurotic perfectionist when it comes to food. Don't be surprised if someone becomes very good at the 4th function especially in one narrow area, whether it be a SLE having lots of friends and relationships to a SLI being a great actor. However, it's unlikely they will be generally good at that function or attempt to be good at all aspects of the function.

One of the reasons why I think he isn't a ILE is because these functions are in the Super-ID, although it is important to a ILE, having it be in the vital ring makes us less conscious of these concerns.

On another note, let's keep it civil without calling people names if they feel one way or the other.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't see where EIE is coming from in that quote though. i'm not entirely convinced of ILE either, and all these years later even thought SLE possibly.

the EIE camp wants him for his entrepeneurship and his cool products i think...can't bear to think that alpha could be cool. haha

what hkkmr said about keeping it clean

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i don't see where EIE is coming from in that quote though. i'm not entirely convinced of ILE either, and all these years later even thought SLE possibly.

the EIE camp wants him for his entrepeneurship and his cool products i think...can't bear to think that alpha could be cool. haha
    Actually I dislike Steve Jobs as a person. I can feel in him the kind of mentality that I tend to despise in people. I believe he is desperately ambitious and has the heart of a fascist. I think his products are bland and support a conformist mentality.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Steve Jobs

IEI?

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before the last thread went down the tubes people were typing Steve Jobs ILE and EIE.

I personally think he's ILE.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I type him as ILE because he knows how to ideas fit into systems and like most Alpha, he lives and reflects current trends and tries to stay ahead of these trends, like most Ne types.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I type Steve Jobs as Ni-EIE.
    Last edited by Raver; 10-06-2011 at 05:47 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He sound Ni-dynamic in this quote: "You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Actually I dislike Steve Jobs as a person. I can feel in him the kind of mentality that I tend to despise in people. I believe he is desperately ambitious and has the heart of a fascist. I think his products are bland and support a conformist mentality.
    I think you would have liked him if the two of you met:

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Steve Jobs"

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Nah, he's too smart to be ILE.
    LOL.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have lost a genius. RIP
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    "Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Steve Jobs"
    that's from the commercial. Is there any evidence that Steve WROTE this?--I know he was the voice over but I didn't realize he had written it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    We have lost a genius. RIP
    I agree. I will miss his way of doing things and being as picky as I am, I'm sure I may not like how the company will change (a bit of Ni here, maybe paranoid worried, but never the less, this instance does give me something to worry about for the future of this company and I only hope that they get another ENTp to fill his role).
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    Yes, I totally agree with the EIE thing. I've read that on some of the socionics websites. I get that mixture of admiration and liking that I feel for NFs, mixed with the 'OMG, I can barely stand to read this,' feeling, mixed with the 'But I have to keep on reading until it's over' feeling. It's this desperate torture of struggling to hunt for crumbs of Ne and Fi, and just barely seeing a twisted shadow of them, but knowing that they're in there somewhere. Every time I read about Steve Jobs and his life and his businesses and the computer products he sells, I get annoyed about fifty different things that I think he's doing wrong, but can't tell him.

He's using lots of Ni. What is our life's pathway? Where is it leading? What is the purpose behind it all?
    Yes, EIE. He manipulated gullible audience but it's all a bubble with nothing substantial to it, just like most famous EIEs. ****** didn't have a great message to share and neither did Lady D. They became famous because most people lives dull lives and they project themselves into these actors.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 01:59 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Like Freud and ****** who I type as ILE, they are able to convince people to leave their own ideas and follow his; this type is really able to capture the person's subconscious motivations and persuade people about their ideas.

I type Bill Gates as ISTp
    -

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Dude, fuck off. Steve Jobs was awesome. I use Apple products and I quite like them—it has nothing to do with being manipulated, but because there is actual substance in what they provide.

It's not something I can put my finger on, but I generally find Apple stuff much more enjoyable to use and less aggravating. Sure, there's a dime-a-dozen cheaper alternatives out there with much the same functionality—if not more—but it isn't the same.
    And you're right, some Apple products are great but where exactly does Steve Jobs fit into that? He didn't make the iPod, for example; the bunch of engineers, designers, etc. at Apple did. If anything, Steve Jobs was good at claiming credit for other people's work. And that's not surprising, any company in the world does the same. Talented people work tirelessly for all of us to have a better world and in the end, it's the company they work for who claims all the credit. Did you ever wondered why intellectual property is so important today? It's the modern world's gold. The only difference I see between Apple and other companies is that managers of such companies are usually just as dull as the tech guys (say, Bill Gates) and Apple was different in that it had a "cool" manager, capable of projecting an appearance of success. When people don't know each other well, it's the appearance you project what matters. And I don't think anyone of the millions who are talking about Steve Jobs knew him well.

Examples?

I recommend you a movie: Cube (or maybe HyperCube). There is a cop in that movie (Quentin) that reminds me of Steve Jobs. He does nothing useful for anyone, yet he manages to make others think he's important because he projects an appearance of a man who knows what to do, when all others are honest enough to admit they know nothing.

Another example of this: in "The Godfather" Michael scares off the assasins by possing as a guard... completely disarmed. It's not that you're dangerous, it's about other people beliving you are.

And who's better at pretending than the actor (EIE)?

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Like Freud and ****** who I type as ILE, they are able to convince people to leave their own ideas and follow his; this type is really able to capture the person's subconscious motivations and persuade people about their ideas.

OMG. With all respect, you don't seem to have a clue of what you're talking about.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Jobs has ascended into the Heavens and I will continue to worship his glorious existence by offering the organs of my now lost ipods/iphones to his omnipotent spirit, as he sits magnanimously in history, eternally on his throne in Mount Olympus.

Lebewohl, mein fuhrer.
    [IMG]http://www.laimeszeme.lv/asd/tmplcf/e_jesus_******.jpg[/IMG]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how weird that this thread was resurrected just prior to his death.

not sure we're going to know his type now....i won't dismiss EIE since apple products were always slightly ahead of their time, just enough ahead to have an enormous draw. you'd have to wonder where he was getting his ideas. sometimes ILE is ahead of their time too, but usually a little bit too far ahead in that people can't get their mind around it yet.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. He tends to show his Se Role by micromanaging his staff, by being difficult and undiplomatic to work with is a common trait of anyone who has ever worked closely with an ENTp. But, people love to work for him because he provides for his workers.
    then again, i am persuaded by this, being ILE myself. plus, i don't see the Fe at all.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand,

Steve Jobs’ sister Mona Simpson shared in the eulogy she delivered at the late Apple CEO‘s memorial service that his surprising final words from his deathbed were, “Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.”In the eulogy, which was printed in The New York Times on Sunday, Simpson describes Jobs’ final days and moments in a Palo Alto hospital, which was spent surrounded by family as his breathing gradually became shorter.
    His breath, she said, “indicated an arduous journey, some steep path, altitude.”
    Delivered at the October 16 service for Jobs at Stanford Memorial Church, Simpson, an accomplished novelist, began by describing her initial meeting of her brother for the first time when she was in her mid-20s. Simpson was born in 1957, two years after Jobs, who was given up for adoption as an infant.
    “Even as a feminist, my whole life I’d been waiting for a man to love, who could love me. For decades, I’d thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man and he was my brother,” Simpson said.
    Simpson went on to describe her strong relationship with the man now know for the revolutionizing computer world, while explaining Jobs’ work ethic and capacity for love — particularly for his wife Laurene and as a doting father to their three children.
    “Steve was like a girl in the amount of time he spent talking about love. Love was his supreme virtue, his god of gods. He tracked and worried about the romantic lives of the people working with him,” she said.
    In describing his illness from pancreatic cancer, which Jobs was diagnosed with in October 2003, Simpson paints a picture of Jobs as an enduring, “intensely emotional man.”
    She concluded her eulogy by sharing Jobs’ final moments, which were spent staring lovingly at his family, and his final three monosyllabic words as he stared into the distance past their shoulders: OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.
    Simpson is currently a professor of English at the University of California, Los Angeles and was a finalist for the PEN/Faulkner Award. She has written five novels, and won the Whiting Prize for her debut, “Anywhere But Here.”

really hard to tell this man's type.

ILE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No he's INTp he predicted his success and knew just the right time (Ni) to implement and strived toward it (Te).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure, but so do Ni role types.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone read Steve Jobs' biography? I am half way through it and what struck me was how he was able to pretend to be friend with his enemies (or people he considered 'bozo'), bad mouth them behind their back, and slash their throat when they stumbled. If he is indeed ENFj, then I have a lot to fear from ENFj.
    Last edited by Ozz; 11-24-2011 at 06:14 PM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I formerly typed him Beta NF inclining towards IEI. I currently settled with pretty much confidence on EIE.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still an EIE-Fe.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE E8, rather than LIE. The E8-ness is what people see as LIE-like, I think. He is not alpha, Maritsa. He is Se-Ni valuing, clearly extraverted and Ni-ego. Aristocracy makes a lot of sense, too.

That movie (Pirates of the Silicon Valley - 1999) has some great E8 rage scenes, too, that I couldn't find on youtube. Recommended.

The movie supposedly gives a very accurate description of the dynamics between Steve Jobs (EIE) and Bill Gates (ILI), that I find great for understanding the differences between merry and serious quadras. Both people are cut-throat, in different ways, using different methods. Steve Jobs in an E8 "in your face" way, Bill Gates in an E5 "we'll see who fools whom first" way.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, EIE hands down. Also, very interesting fellow.

Also: just as an aside to the inevitable idiots further down/up this thread:

One individual succeeding without schooling isn't a great argument against education.

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    EIE E8, rather than LIE. The E8-ness is what people see as LIE-like, I think. He is not alpha, Maritsa. He is Se-Ni valuing, clearly extraverted and Ni-ego. Aristocracy makes a lot of sense, too.

That movie (Pirates of the Silicon Valley - 1999) has some great E8 rage scenes, too, that I couldn't find on youtube. Recommended.

The movie supposedly gives a very accurate description of the dynamics between Steve Jobs (EIE) and Bill Gates (ILI), that I find great for understanding the differences between merry and serious quadras. Both people are cut-throat, in different ways, using different methods. Steve Jobs in an E8 "in your face" way, Bill Gates in an E5 "we'll see who fools whom first" way.
    Agree with EIE. But why E8, specifically? He abused people because he had the power for doing it. But he did not have the natural strength, presence of an E8 for acting in such way in an one-to-one interaction between equals, that is, being a douche directly and not because the social resources he had and the status he achieved. If the film is accurate about this, you can observe how he behaved differently before and after his success. He was basically nothing/nobody without taking advantage of other people (Wozniak, etc). This, combined with being quite image-focused and manipulative, fits better in an E3.

Gates could be an ILI in the movie, but he's not in the real life. He's too positive, optimistic and active compared with the average ILI, imo.
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 07-21-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Oh Maritsa, after all these years I still hope to make wildly romantic passionate love to you someday!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His sister said this about him:

"Steve was like a girl in the amount of time he spent talking about love. Love was his supreme virtue, his god of gods. He tracked and worried about the romantic lives of the people working with him,"

Yep. EIE.
    I don't see how he's the same type as Bill Gates (LIE, ILE). Jobs is so much more emotional and personable.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Jobs called long-time rival and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates as "unimaginative" and not really a product person, according to a biography of the deceased Apple chief executive.

"Bill is basically unimaginative and has never invented anything, which is why I think he's more comfortable now in philanthropy than technology," Jobs told author Walter Isaacson. "He just shamelessly ripped off other people's ideas."

"He'd be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger," Jobs added.

The biography "Steve Jobs" by Isaacson hits bookstores on Monday, but was released earlier-than-expected on Apple's iBooks and Amazon.com's Kindle late Sunday.

Gates, for his part, was slightly envious of Jobs' mesmerizing effect in people but found the technology icon "weirdly flawed as a human being."

But Gates, despite his differences with Jobs, enjoyed his frequent visits to Apple's office in Cupertino, especially when he got to watch Jobs' interaction with his employees, according to the biography.

"Steve was in his ultimate pied piper mode, proclaiming how the Mac will change the world and overworking people like mad with incredible tensions and complex personal relationships," Gates said.

Isaacson's biography reveals that Jobs refused potentially life-saving cancer surgery for nine months, was bullied in school, tried various quirky diets as a teenager, and exhibited early strange behavior such as staring at others without blinking.

The book paints an unprecedented, no-holds-barred portrait of a man who famously guarded his privacy fiercely but whose death ignited a global outpouring of grief and tribute.

Isaacson, in an interview with "60 Minutes" on CBS on Sunday, provided more insight on Jobs' personality and character traits.

While Jobs revolutionized multiple industries with his cutting-edge products, he was not the world's best manager, Isaacson said.

Jobs changed the course of personal computing during two stints at Apple and then brought a revolution to the mobile market but the inspiring genius is known for his hard edges that have often times alienated colleagues and early investors with his my-way-or-the-highway dictums.

"He's not warm and fuzzy," Isaacson said in the interview. "He was not the world's greatest manager. In fact, he could have been one of the world's worst managers."

"He could be very, very mean to people at times," he added.

Jobs loved to argue but not everyone around him shared that passion, which drove some of his top people away. While his style had yielded breakthrough products, it didn't make for "great management style," Isaacson said.

In one of the more than 40 interviews that Jobs gave the biographer, the technology icon said he felt totally comfortable being brutally honest.

"That's the ante for being in the room. So we're brutally honest with each other and all of them can tell me they think I'm full of s**t, and I can tell anyone I think they're full of s**t," Jobs said. "And we've had some rip-roaring arguments where we're yelling at each other."

'Few other visions'

Jobs, who has revolutionized the world of personal computers, animated movies, music, phones, tablet, digital publishing and retail stores, would have liked to conquer television as well, Isaacson said.

"He had a few other visions. He would love to make an easy-to-use television set," said Isaacson, speaking of Job's last two-and-a-half years of life. "But he started focusing on his family again as well. And it was a painful brutal struggle. And he would talk, often to me about the pain."

Jobs, in his final meeting with Isaacson in mid-August, still held out hope that there might be one new drug that could save him. He also wanted to believe in God and an afterlife.

"Ever since I've had cancer, I've been thinking about (God) more. And I find myself believing a bit more. Maybe it's because I want to believe in an afterlife. That when you die, it doesn't just all disappear," Isaacson quoted Jobs as saying.

"Then he paused for a second and he said 'yeah, but sometimes I think it's just like an on-off switch. Click and you're gone," Isaacson said of Jobs. "He paused again, and he said: And that's why I don't like putting on-off switches on Apple devices."

Creepy-male

I change my LIE typing after some recent obsessive interview watching. I've always enjoyed hearing this guy talk and even relate to petulant, conniving and callus asshole in him, too. I actually once met the man on my 19th birthday in a sushi restaurant -- EIE without a doubt.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with EIE. I doubt Bill Gates is Te ego either from what I've seen.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of Steve biographies out there. The latest:

Jobs: Man in the Machine 2015
    is excellent. Irreverent, yet truthful. The movie is a study of contrasts, much like the man was himself. If you have a couple hours then I recommend this one.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ILE, but after watching interviews I agree w EIE.

I think his Ni comes out a lot here: http://youtu.be/KEQEV6r2l2c
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I agree with EIE. I doubt Bill Gates is Te ego either from what I've seen.
    This was stupid. Bill Gates is most likely Te dominant. I'm actually not sure of Jobs anymore. My Marketing professor looks and seems similar and he is a clear IEE so I could see the argument for Ne dom.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast