Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
I haven't read all this thread as I said but you sound like Ne subtype to me Meatburger. Also you were questioning whether you could be an e4 because you don't feel artistic. As far as I am aware it's more the DNCH that influences that so H and C types more drawn to the art, so it's still possible to be an e4 with a D or N subtype and less drawn to that, as far as I know.
Hmm. I'm definitely more changeable (some would have said neurotic in the past) than other IEE-Fi girls I've met. The part of the Ne subtype description that most fits me is regarding changeability. I can be very confident one day, shy the next, outgoing, quite excitable etc. Lately i've been the space cadet type. I have made an effort to totally let go of control in my life and while its working fantastically well, i've noticed i'm way more scattered leaving the car lights on forgetting stuff etc.

If Zach Braff and Tobuscus are indeed IEE as opposed to EII there is no doubt they use Ne more than me. Tobuscus for example is completely different to me, he seems to spurt out random shit constantly whereas i am far more measured with what i say etc. I'm typically more rational with the things i talk about which might point towards Fi.

Ennegram did my head in a bit, 4 didn't really fit. 6 fit well in some aspects however i don't join groups or seem to subscribe to any belief systems to make myself feel secure. If anything type 9 fit the most with how interact with people but i don't ignore my problems. So i'd guess i am a 6w7 social subtype.

You know what, who cares what i am. I'll just let myself be and see where it blows me! (or who blows me ).

Pax is this http://aus.paxsite.com/features