Thread: IEE Difficulties SLI and subtype (ENFp and ISTp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meatburger haven't read this whole thread but I am Aussie IEE Ne and so is Eliza Thompson. So funny the only oz people on here I know of are IEE Ne

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guillaine, sorry for missing this. Which part of Aus are you from?

I'm heading to Pax Australia in melb this year with an EII-Ne guy i haven't seen in years. Should be pretty fun. I went to AvCon with my ILE-Ne friend and the lack of Si was eye opening. The people were so torn from reality it gave the whole convention a weird vibe. I'm really accepting of all people but these people were so nerdy they were on another planet. I think pax wont quite be as bad
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Hey Guillaine, sorry for missing this. Which part of Aus are you from?

I'm heading to Pax Australia in melb this year with an EII-Ne guy i haven't seen in years. Should be pretty fun. I went to AvCon with my ILE-Ne friend and the lack of Si was eye opening. The people were so torn from reality it gave the whole convention a weird vibe. I'm really accepting of all people but these people were so nerdy they were on another planet. I think pax wont quite be as bad
    Hey, I'm from sydney and live in Melb. How about you? Hope you have a great experience travelling with your mirror. I know that warped feeling of too much Ne lol! One of my fellow teachers is ILE. Know idea what PAx is but enjoy!