Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
@coeruleum You don't see a difference in their eyes and expressions? Only the face structure? That's interesting if true.

I see a lot of differences between the pictures, they look like different people I've known throughout my life. Idk, I moved a ton as a kid, on average once a year to a new place with new people so maybe I just developed the quickly-sizing-people up by the way they look skill because it's something I had to use so much. Doing the same with composite pictures doesn't seem that different.
I see different expressions but having a different expression doesn't make you a different person. The low emotional stability, low openness, and high agreeableness ones look physically ill to me based on their expressions and I think that's super unattractive. I don't think the composites quite look like real people though because they're too blurry. The High Agreeableness and Low Agreeableness males and High Conscientiousness and Low Conscientiousness females look the most different to me and the rest are distinguishable but still too annoyingly similar for my poor brain.