Thread: See what Big 5 traits you are visually attracted to!

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Hm yeah the ExFx preference fits IxTx, no question about that. And yeah maybe it's that closure thing. With girls I'm ok with the high Openness thing more bc it matters there less...?
    Yes that's probably true. You don't have to share the same life preferences with your friends because you won't be as close together all the time.
    Ehh lol when I first looked at the guys I could barely see differences but after enough scrutinizing I noticed them yes. It's just hard to verbalize some of it.

With the girls afterwards I instantly saw the differences, seeing big big differences verrry easily, not sure why.

(I do recall I saw these pictures a while ago somewhere, and then I couldn't see it well for the girls either...)
    Yeah same here, it's subtle but it's there, and mostly you only see it subconsciously at first.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Yes that's probably true. You don't have to share the same life preferences with your friends because you won't be as close together all the time.
    Yeah. Tho' it was for the women where I got the type agreeing with the correlations (i.e. EIE)...

Yeah same here, it's subtle but it's there, and mostly you only see it subconsciously at first.
    The thing is, I didn't even see them subconsciously. Maybe for you Fe egos it works that way but not for me I just had to get into some more feely mode (with some difficulty but I was in the right mood by accident so it helped) to be able to see the stuff.