Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which IE is this?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    .........I most certainly don't relate to how SLI gets unable to pick any option (be it Se or Ne) as here: "If this sequence is disrupted and an unexpected event happens, he may fall into "stupor", thus they are trying to take precautions, to provide for in advance, to cover for all contingencies." (Ne suggestive, http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov)

I.e. I don't really prepare with contingency plans much lol, and if I must respond in the situation, I always will. Even if it's not the best option or whatever, lol. Stupor is not what I respond with... so I don't need the precautions in that way. More like, um, I find me understanding the whole situation (hence prepared in a sense) helps in e.g. not responding too impulsively or aggressively...........
    I see SLI like the following, in which fits nicely the phrase "I don't really prepare with contingency plans much":

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I see SLI like the following, in which fits nicely the phrase "I don't really prepare with contingency plans much":

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O
    Well then you and Golihov do not use the same models of Socionics. That's all fine by me.

Skimming your SLI description though, no I'm not SLI by your model either.

So anyway, relax about me not fitting neatly your 4 categories of temperaments. I wouldn't expect everyone to, tbh. I categorize myself as Ij-Se, i.e. Ij temperament with some extra Se orientation, lol.

Plus you try to associate too many traits to each temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post
    Self pity is a feeling state. Wallowing, languishing are more habit states in this context.
    Ooh you mean in terms of just vegetating... no I dislike that too, but I meant the feeling going with it originally.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then you and Golihov do not use the same models of Socionics. That's all fine by me.

Skimming your SLI description though, no I'm not SLI by your model either.

So anyway, relax about me not fitting neatly your 4 categories of temperaments. I wouldn't expect everyone to, tbh. I categorize myself as Ij-Se, i.e. Ij temperament with some extra Se orientation, lol.

Plus you try to associate too many traits to each temperament.

Ooh you mean in terms of just vegetating... no I dislike that too, but I meant the feeling going with it originally.
    You might be talking about vegetating in a waitful state.. Im talking about when you have no more options, seemingly open at all. There is a kind of limboic hell, far removed from Ne intuition, where you dont even put in the effort, because why bother it never worked in the past and nothing is going to work now. Its hard to explain, I cant even put it into words.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post
    You might be talking about vegetating in a waitful state.. Im talking about when you have no more options, seemingly open at all. There is a kind of limboic hell, far removed from Ne intuition, where you dont even put in the effort, because why bother it never worked in the past and nothing is going to work now. Its hard to explain, I cant even put it into words.
    No I'm not familiar with that state, but I understand you now. Just because stuff didn't work in the past, doesn't mean you can't gain better understanding and get somewhere in the end. Is how I see it.

At that point though... if it would be too much running around blindly with Se actions, I do have to sit down and attempt to work through some Ne by trying to make sense of the Ne aspect of the situation lool, it's terrible. It's actually Se running around still, but at least attempting to be a bit more controlled about it. To be more specific, it's about aligning as many concrete variables as possible to see more clearly and take better actions.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill come back to this

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

......Plus you try to associate too many traits to each temperament........
    Yes, Ijs do tend to be much more dismissive than Ips. Unlike the traditional eggs-in-a-basket models, I propose there are only 4 processing preferences embedded in 2 configurations with either an input or output priority assignment. Note that the four nucleobases in DNA produce infinite variations so I'm assuming that by the word "traits", you are referring to variations that the Socionics traditionalists have attempted to quantify.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Yes, Ijs do tend to be much more dismissive than Ips. Unlike the traditional eggs-in-a-basket models, I propose there are only 4 processing preferences embedded in 2 configurations with either an input or output priority assignment. Note that the four nucleobases in DNA produce infinite variations so I'm assuming that by the word "traits", you are referring to variations that the Socionics traditionalists have attempted to quantify.
    Yeah just like I am dismissive of your idea here.

Trait => everyday meaning of the word

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123