Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppai Anschluss View Post
    lol apart from survival I was trying to meet my assigned charge hour goal for the year that my consultancy assigns to each of us. Our slow season is in the beginning of the year so almost immediately we're all at a deficit and have to play catch up being double or triple-booked for the last 4 months.

It helped pass the time though. Been going through a job application that's taken going on a full year now with a hell of a lot of waiting.

Oi lmao speak up if you have an opinion
    Lol not anything definite enough beyond "oh E6 + Fe together kind of clicks". HA or not, it's a good question how the E6 affects things in that area: i.e. would it mean more openness emotionally.

loud was only at her most hysterical after things had escalated (or disintegrated?) into theatrics. Prior to that it was always a lot of silent treatment, judgementally excusing herself from a chat, passive aggressive quips, text messages that would include a semi-subtle barb that she both did and didn't want a response to. Vexing shit until I got tired or she got out of control.
    Ooh, ok I've known that kind of EII too - I once asked her directly to do something (wasn't even for me, was for the sake of someone else), and the way she responded lol, sounds like this one. I ended up never talking to her again.

Oooooooh yeah. Her default mode seemed like ethical pressuring and it was tiring to say the least.
    How about when they just really open up to you about their deep needlessly guilty or other crappy negative feelz to you?

(I hope no EII is reading this thread now.)

sweet lol I'll keep an eye out

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol not anything definite enough beyond "oh E6 + Fe together kind of clicks". HA or not, it's a good question how the E6 affects things in that area: i.e. would it mean more openness emotionally.
    He's Enneagram 6 + Sx/So, Counterphobic. Thus, he's very selective. He can absorb Fe energy in short bursts and feel energized for a period of time, but in terms of openness in an intimacy or "willing to share emotions" sense, that's reserved for very specific friends.

I'll allow him to speak for himself of course, but over the past half year we've learned a great deal more about Socionics - Functional Dimensionality, Bukalov's Signage, Reinen's Dichotomies, more stuff on IR, Functional Semantics, and just generally improved on IE placement Model A understanding. The gist is that Ni suggestive, Fi PoLR, Fe HA, Si ignoring, and so forth all became clear (particularly Fi PoLR and Ni Suggestive).

I was also personally acquainted with the EII in question. She was passive aggressive, ethically pressuring, cold-shouldering (silent treatment), and typically left in a huff and puff, always finger waving and policing him. As Oppai said, she typed INFJ in MBTI, yet when the three of us were together, her and I were starkly different, only superficially similar.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    He's Enneagram 6 + Sx/So, Counterphobic. Thus, he's very selective. He can absorb Fe energy in short bursts and feel energized for a period of time, but in terms of openness in an intimacy or "willing to share emotions" sense, that's reserved for very specific friends.

I'll allow him to speak for himself of course, but over the past half year we've learned a great deal more about Socionics - Functional Dimensionality, Bukalov's Signage, Reinen's Dichotomies, more stuff on IR, Functional Semantics, and just generally improved on IE placement Model A understanding. The gist is that Ni suggestive, Fi PoLR, Fe HA, Si ignoring, and so forth all became clear (particularly Fi PoLR and Ni Suggestive).

I was also personally acquainted with the EII in question. She was passive aggressive, ethically pressuring, cold-shouldering (silent treatment), and typically left in a huff and puff, always finger waving and policing him. As Oppai said, she typed INFJ in MBTI, yet when the three of us were together, her and I were starkly different, only superficially similar.
    Ah, yeah like I said I know that kind of EII, the one I'm thinking of actually knew MBTI and typed as INFJ, no joke.

As for the Fe part, I'm much the same way like you described that. I do see that as Fe dual seeking rather than Fe HA, really, but that's my view of things. To explain, the bits on the short bursts and on being low on openness to share that's what I see as having lower emotional energy than if Fe was the Mobilising function, so fitting Dual seeking more (for both aspects), and introversion (for the latter aspect). As far as the latter relates to Fe information specifically, I mean (rather than just Fi).

Where I mentioned E6 I meant he still has a bit more openness compared to me and I thought that can be chalked up to E6. Maybe it's also the long-term close and intense friendship with you as an Fe ego as well

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

lol awesome. I still need to read more enneagram. Still basically just going on what 3 people on here have said for the most part.

Ooh, ok I've known that kind of EII too - I once asked her directly to do something (wasn't even for me, was for the sake of someone else), and the way she responded lol, sounds like this one. I ended up never talking to her again.
    Yeah...I haven't spoken to her in going on 4 years. I wish her well and she's a kind person, but I know that if I reconnected with her shit would start flaring up almost immediately again. oil and vinegar, except with a lot of hurtful remarks thrown in.

How about when they just really open up to you about their deep needlessly guilty or other crappy negative feelz to you?

(I hope no EII is reading this thread now.)
    rofl thinking about it made my ass clench and made me squirm like someone dropped something gross down the back of my shirt.
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."