Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
Other things though do also suggest ESI, such as the belief that people never change (more common among Se than Ne,) the judgements, exclusion, and the aggression (Fi+Se ime.)
Hm I don't think this is enough to say she is ESI or any other type. I had a similar experience with an EIE, and she did all the four you metioned above. She communicated the same thing also "that people never change", she thought she saw the true nature of the person and from that point, she never change her perception of him/her.

@thelocust My experience with an EIE is very similar to the QI descriptions. When we talks, there is always an irritation below, and we both didn't accept the other's opinion which was the reason of us both going our own ways, without including the other in our life, or without getting close. I think Contrary can be more positive than QI because of the J/P dichotomy. And your post is like reading my own experience with EIE. But there is also the possibility that this is not related to intertype relations. Outside of socionics, she seems hard to deal with for anyone, if she really has the habit of enforcing her opinion on everyone.