Thread: What do LIEs/ENTjs eat?!

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys need to eat more red meat, rich fatty seafood, dark green vegetables, fruits and salads. If you’re going to eat just bananas and milk at least try to take a soft-capsule multivitamin.

Make a rich soup in a huge vat and put it in your fridge. You can eat that for a week. Also, frozen vegetables. You are right, canned food should only be eaten very rarely.

Eggs. Are easy to make, and you can even make them in the microwave. No, do not try to microwave a whole egg. Crack it in a bowl, poke a hole in the yolk and cover it with Saran Wrap. 30 seconds. Steak sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise. Have some boiled spinach and that’s quite healthy already.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You guys need to eat more red meat, rich fatty seafood, dark green vegetables, fruits and salads. If you’re going to eat just bananas and milk at least try to take a soft-capsule multivitamin.

Make a rich soup in a huge vat and put it in your fridge. You can eat that for a week. Also, frozen vegetables. You are right, canned food should only be eaten very rarely.

Eggs. Are easy to make, and you can even make them in the microwave. No, do not try to microwave a whole egg. Crack it in a bowl, poke a hole in the yolk and cover it with Saran Wrap. 30 seconds. Steak sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise. Have some boiled spinach and that’s quite healthy already.
    You sound like my wife
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You sound like my wife

Certainly she usually cooks for you guys now though right?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

Certainly she usually cooks for you guys now though right?
    lol. I'm not that bad, i can do eggs and salads, but yeah now she mostly cooks for both.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    lol. I'm not that bad, i can do eggs and salads, but yeah now she mostly cooks for both.
    I feel like there are different types of LIEs with this sort of. Most try and can do ok or just fine, palatable. One of my best friends is a female LIE and she sometimes Instagrams or shows me food she made, and we’ve cooked together a few times too.

I still won’t forget the time though when I lived with an LIE guy from France and he seemed kind of frozen and intimidated when he saw me put a packet of caramel cafe Au lait into my mug of black coffee lol.