Thread: My type has been thrown into question.

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Yea I notice NiFe is mystic with big visions and insight into what people are feeling but do not know what they feel themselves. Not me, mystic things are like..no, for me. I see my beliefs as my Fi values more than a big vision. Like my own person belief and where my sense of morality comes from. And my joking nature seems to come from Ne, saying unpredictable things and also me being an Ne sub-type it seems explained there. Idk, I just don't see super Ni singular focus in me, and they say that's Ne ignoring "Ignores all the possiblties for the most probable one." That to me is actually boring and the possibilties are more interesting, and Fi demonstrative also says that you are aware of subtle bonds of between people but you don't care for them, not me, they are more real to me than big loud emotions, and Fi ignoring says virtually the same, and yea no. My feelings around personal relationships is more about a personal emotional experience and "bond" with the person more than a huge explanation I have with words, it's more felt and intimate and just simply known between the 2 people, I don't really know what else to say beyond that, beyond deeply felt bond that feels like glue between 2 people. I just like being friends with people who I can be myself around, not people who think I'm not cool for who I really am. And the Fe put yourself to the side for empathy, yea no, I am important to myself, my dreams and desires are huge things I chase after and have a hard time putting to the side for other people, it can feel selfish since they mostly serve myself, but I believe they also serve other's like me. Self analysis of my own personal values is something I do every time I mess with typology, seeing how it fits with my own values based on Christianity.
    well EII-Ne have enhanced Ni

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    well EII-Ne have enhanced Ni
    Yea but it's not valued. I experience Ni "prophecy" moments but I never trust them, they just seem interesting. It's more like I am skeptical of the moments, and then when they happen I'm like, oh damn coincedence, cool lol.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea but it's not valued. I experience Ni "prophecy" moments but I never trust them, they just seem interesting. It's more like I am skeptical of the moments, and then when they happen I'm like, oh damn coincedence, cool lol.
    Yeah, I guess I expect one would talk of the things he finds valuable, not about random things just to fill a questionnarie... so it's interesting how the real value keeps hidden behind the things one says, because if we say something... we obviously meant smth else... it must be a Fi/EII-Ne thing )

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Yeah, I guess I expect one would talk of the things he finds valuable, not about random things just to fill a questionnarie... so it's interesting how the real value keeps hidden behind the things one says, because if we say something... we obviously meant smth else... it must be a Fi/EII-Ne thing )
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, lol sorry.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, lol sorry.
    I'm an EII-Ne, I didn't mean that.