Thread: My type has been thrown into question.

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Can confirm, @Adam Strange did type me as Beta NF within moments of joining the forum. You should be proud, really. @Lord Pixel
    Proud? Of what, being EII? More like relieved, because I knew I was EII, but then some posts made me confused about it, now I can escape uncomfortable confusion. I have actually been having a headache for the past few days, imagine someone who has put much time into understanding their identity, and then all of the sudden they start to see everything they have concluded was wrong, the amount of info I was trying to reconcile in my head created physical discomfort lol.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Proud? Of what, being EII? More like relieved, because I knew I was EII, but then some posts made me confused about it, now I can escape uncomfortable confusion. I have actually been having a headache for the past few days, imagine someone who has put much time into understanding their identity, and then all of the sudden they start to see everything they have concluded was wrong, the amount of info I was trying to reconcile in my head created physical discomfort lol.
    That's exactly how I feel when someone brings a new typing to my attention, lol. It's unnerving and awful. It's as if you were born blind and you thought that you were a weasel.
    A wizard magically grants you vision and turns out you were actually a skunk all along. Surprise!
    Now you're also a skunk with existential issues. You lived a lie.

mylifesincetypology.jpeg
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's exactly how I feel when someone brings a new typing to my attention, lol. It's unnerving and awful. It's as if you were born blind and you thought that you were a weasel.
    A wizard magically grants you vision and turns out you were actually a skunk all along. Surprise!
    Now you're also a skunk with existential issues. You lived a lie.

mylifesincetypology.jpeg
    This post is funny, but then it's like extra funny because I feel like this post proves I'm EII and even EII-Ne subtype. Because the way you talk is the way I talk LOL. Where were you a few days ago lol.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This post is funny, but then it's like extra funny because I feel like this post proves I'm EII and even EII-Ne subtype. Because the way you talk is the way I talk LOL. Where were you a few days ago lol.

Oh, I've been here. Just haven't been posting a bunch. And for the reasons mentioned above, I've been on a typology-detox.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I've been here. Just haven't been posting a bunch. And for the reasons mentioned above, I've been on a typology-detox.
    Yeaaaaaa, I kinda feel like I need one 2. It can be addicting.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeaaaaaa, I kinda feel like I need one 2. It can be addicting.
    Just don't overdo it and it'll be fine. Try not to take the negativity from some people on here too seriously either. It's a side effect of hard-socionics; It makes you lose focus on reality at times : )
    I know this is easier said than done. And if it doesn't work, you could always block this site off your internet browser like I did for a while.
    Clarice Lispector