TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Hmmm, you identify as a 9, yet choose the username 'malignantwench',
    Behaviour and motivation isn't linked in the slightest. Stereotyping clearly hasn't got you anywhere.

easily get defensive
    I'm being accused of pushing a type on someone.

Then you think you're qualified to judge whether or not other people know themselves~this is kind of ironic.
    If you knew yourself then you wouldn't have a problem with figuring out your type.
    Last edited by malignantwench; 09-20-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilith iris View Post
    Not lame.
    Interesting.
    Thank you for sharing.
    agree, im gonna run through it with this in mind and see how it feels

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello Xai, according some theory, one would have one type with a wing from each triad: heart (2,3,4,), head (5,6,7,)and gut (9,8,1). That's called the tritype.
    According what you described, I think you could be 9w8 4w5 7w6, that's why you probably are/had been feeling identified with other types.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Hope; 09-20-2018 at 03:52 AM.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Hello Xai, according some theory, one would have one type with a wing from each triad: heart (2,3,4,), head (5,6,7,)and gut (9,8,1). That's called the tritype.
    According what you described, I think you could be 9w8 4w5 7w6, that's why you probably are/had been feeling identified with other types.
    Hope this helps.
    Oh wow, thanks for your feedback, Aki, I appreciate it

Lol I like 7s so much that I jump at the idea of having that one in my tritype, which probably makes me biased xD

Do you have any particular reasons you think I might be this tritype? If it's not too much to ask from you~

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you have any particular reasons you think I might be this tritype? If it's not too much to ask from you~
    well, just because of the types you said you feel identified with in your op

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well, just because of the types you said you feel identified with in your op
    I see, thank you! I'll read about the wings and think them over

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope this helps.
    No because Tritype is nonsense. Anyone who is somewhat experienced in enneagram knows this.

Your constant need for guidance and your belief in Tritype is making your 6ness obvious.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malignantwench View Post
    No because Tritype is nonsense.
    Calling Katherine Fauvre... no, I'm kidding. Enneagram tritype is a system based on her ideas.
    To me it does make some sense that everybody has a mind type, a heart type and a gut type...
    and everybody has a dominant type, either mind, heart or gut.

I'm most likely a mind type. I'm either core 5w6 or core 7w6 with a good integration into E-5.

Yeah... I called photo typing bullshit in this board... because I don't see a causality between the shape of a face and the physiological type of a person.
    The theory of Filatova has a lot of flaws, as I understand it.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling Katherine Fauvre... no, I'm kidding.
    Call her, if you want. She's not even typed correctly herself.

I'm most likely a mind type. I'm either core 5w6 or core 7w6 with a good integration into E-5.
    What's your MBTI type?

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your constant need for guidance and your belief in Tritype is making your 6ness obvious.
    Or you could just stop harassing people about their type.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Or you could just stop harassing people about their type.
    I'm actually trying to help the OP. Tritype is nonsense and it is a step backwards. Enneagram is based on motivations not behaviour or traits.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm actually trying to help the OP. Tritype is nonsense and it is a step backwards. Enneagram is based on motivations not behaviour or traits.
    You should leave it up to @Xaiviay to decide whether she wants your help or not at this point (I don't know if she does or not).

As far as I'm concerned, I suggest you back off.

That's I'll I gotta say about it.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    You should leave it up to @Xaiviay to decide whether she wants your help or not at this point (I don't know if she does or not).

I'm pretty sure that she/he doesn't but i'm not going to keep quiet about Tritype being garbage.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks @Avebury for trying to help, again, I appreciate it
    @malignantwench, it was rude for me to type this message, so I apologize for that:
    Hmmm, you identify as a 9, yet choose the username 'malignantwench', easily get defensive, and put down Avebury when he disagrees with you. Then you think you're qualified to judge whether or not other people know themselves~this is kind of ironic.
    I have no idea what type you really are, I don't know you personally.
    No because Tritype is nonsense. Anyone who is somewhat experienced in enneagram knows this.

I will take your points into consideration, and for now I would like to stop this discussion.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the people that relate to all are 6s. The 6 can easily relate to all of the fears because they are a fear-based type.
    sound like a pokemon

“To the man with a hammer everything looks like a nail. If you only have one model you will fit whatever problem you face to the model you have. What are the models? Well, the first rule is that you have got to have multiple models—because if you have just one or two that you are using, the nature of human psychology is such that you will torture reality so that it fits your models, or at least you will think that it does. I believe in the discipline of mastering the best that other people have ever figured out. I don’t believe in just sitting down and trying to dream it all up yourself. Nobody’s that smart.” ―Charlie Munger

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call her, if you want.
    That'd be an expensive international phone call for me. I'm not interested in paying for it, right now.

She's not even typed correctly herself.
    She type herself as ENFP 7w8, afaik. I only have seen a few minutes of video of her, so far.

What's your MBTI type?
    Asking for MBTI type in a socionics forum? Really? Let me guess, you dare to order a (rare) steak in a vegan restaurant.

I did about 25 tests so far in the past 10 years, I guess. I test as xNxP in MBTI...
    The probability distribution of the test results is of the order: INTP > ENTP >> ENFP > INFP

...and my hunch already detected some E-8 style in your posts.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

She type herself as ENFP 7w8, afaik. I only have seen a few minutes of video of her, so far.
    Then why do people think that she typed herself a 8w7?

I did about 25 tests so far in the past 10 years, I guess. I test as xNxP in MBTI...
    The probability distribution of the test results is of the order: INTP > ENTP >> ENFP > INFP
    Tests are useless. Learning about the cognitive functions is how to figure out your MBTI type and I can't really help if I don't know your MBTI type.

...and my hunch already detected some E-8 style in your posts.
    Indeed because I have a no-nonsense approach when it comes to people that keep cherry-picking things.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then why do people think that she typed herself a 8w7?
    What other people you're talking about? Is their opinion of significant importance?

Tests are useless.
    Oh really. Is that so?

Learning about the cognitive functions is how to figure out your MBTI type and I can't really help if I don't know your MBTI type.
    In which privious post I requested your help and what kind of help would that be?

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What other people you're talking about? Is their opinion of significant importance?
    Some random nobodies that are interested in enneagram.

Oh really. Is that so?
    Yes.

In which privious post I requested your help and what kind of help would that be?
    You told me that you are either a 5w6 or a 7w6. Why would you tag me otherwise?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some random nobodies that are interested in enneagram.
    Who are "random nobodies" for you... and why do you care for nobodies?

You told me that you are either a 5w6 or a 7w6.
    Correct... but I'm not obsessed with enneagram. Not anymore. It's just a label, it doesn't change anything for me to know what type I'm in a specific typing system.
    Maybe other people are more interested what type I'm.

Why would you tag me otherwise?
    Practicing some small talk for the sake of online socialization.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are "random nobodies" for you... and why do you care for nobodies?
    I assumed that they were telling the truth since I naturally see the good in others as a 9. I have come to realize that most people don't know anything other than the stereotypes.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed that they were telling the truth since I naturally see the good in others as a 9.
    Typing isn't an easy task. We all make mistakes at typing ourselves and other people.

I think that the perception of ourselves can be distorted, so there is no way can type yourself with certainty, only with some level of probability.

I have come to realize that most people don't know anything other than the stereotypes.
    Yes, but the problem is that the theory is very complex and most people want to know something about themself or other people without having the time to study the theory in depth.

Typing is more or less like educated guessing.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing isn't an easy task. We all make mistakes at typing ourselves and other people.
    Indeed. Disintegration and heavy wings can often make typing harder.

I think that the perception of ourselves can be distorted, so there is no way can type yourself with certainty, only with some level of probability.
    I think this is an assumption based on surface-level enneagram. The hard-core stuff like the defence mechanisms, harmonic groups, fixations, vices and holy ideas is what i'm referring to.

Yes, but the problem is that the theory is very complex and most people want to know something about themself or other people without having the time to study the theory in depth.
    Sigh, yep and they wonder why i'm so agitated. I have to deal with ignoring the novice's cherry-picking on a daily basis and there comes a point where enough is enough. They never see the amount of times that I've turned the other cheek and bottled up my anger.
    Last edited by malignantwench; 09-22-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12