Thread: LIEs being moody?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've see LIE being angry many times and I've never understood why they are so angry as they just not thinking clearly in the situation. The last thing I would do would be worried about it. If they are angry, then it's their problem not yours.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    I've see LIE being angry many times and I've never understood why they are so angry as they just not thinking clearly in the situation. The last thing I would do would be worried about it. If they are angry, then it's their problem not yours.
    Unless you need to do something with them.

Itīs the n-th time that I see you writing "if type X does this, itīs their problem not yours". This approach implies that socionics is useless since you donīt need to interact with other people to get on with your daily business.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Unless you need to do something with them.

Itīs the n-th time that I see you writing "if type X does this, itīs their problem not yours". This approach implies that socionics is useless since you donīt need to interact with other people to get on with your daily business.
    I value self-control and when I see people loosing it then I just ignore them because they can't bring anything sensible to the table. Like if someone is out of his mind there's no point of discussing it with him anyway until he is calm and normal.

And I think in previous post I said similarly it was the same person worried about the same thing, that someone said something or just had some wrong voice tone. I think it's far too over-sensitive. I've been penalized for bad voice tone by ESI teachers in primary school and I never had idea what I was doing wrong. So this was paranoia on their side, and I am telling you here that this is just wrong and you should ignore this and don't be too paranoid because it has negative impact on your well being as well others.

Especially situations when someone is a dick and is manipulative and tries to make this tone voice all the time to coerce people into doing things for him in situations when another person should be used like that.

Or is unhappy and grumpy all the time and does it this way. I say, who cares, most people would ignore him, so why Fi should be a victim here?

Another thing is people should be nice, if they can't, then **** them. They just make you suffer. And their intentions are not always good anyway. Why anyone should bother about them?

When people are not nice and you are falling for that you just allow them to be rude and control you this way. This is definitely wrong.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value self-control and when I see people loosing it then I just ignore them because they can't bring anything sensible to the table. Like if someone is out of his mind there's no point of discussing it with him anyway until he is calm and normal.
    That's reasonable. Being moody is different than being "out of your mind", anyway.

And I think in previous post I said similarly it was the same person worried about the same thing, that someone said something or just had some wrong voice tone. I think it's far too over-sensitive. I've been penalized for bad voice tone by ESI teachers in primary school and I never had idea what I was doing wrong. So this was paranoia on their side, and I am telling you here that this is just wrong and you should ignore this and don't be too paranoid because it has negative impact on your well being as well others.
    If that was your point, I understand and I agree with you.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially situations when someone is a dick and is manipulative and tries to make this tone voice all the time to coerce people into doing things for him in situations when another person should be used like that.

Or is unhappy and grumpy all the time and does it this way. I say, who cares, most people would ignore him, so why Fi should be a victim here?

Another thing is people should be nice, if they can't, then **** them. They just make you suffer. And their intentions are not always good anyway. Why anyone should bother about them?

When people are not nice and you are falling for that you just allow them to be rude and control you this way. This is definitely wrong.
    Thank you for your very insightful analysis! I put in bold a couple of the points that i think are really helpful to me in this situation